- Nebraska Wesleyan University (2002), Psychology
- Graduate School
- Boston University (2003), Psychology
- Graduate School
- Arizona State University (2008), Kinesiology
- Exercise & Mental Health
- An ounce of prevention: A pre-randomization protocol to improve retention in substance use disorder clinical trials.
- Northrup TF, Greer TL, Walker R, Rethorst CD, Warden D, Stotts AL, Trivedi MH Addict Behav 2016 Aug 64 137-142
- Atypical depressive symptoms as a predictor of treatment response to exercise in Major Depressive Disorder.
- Rethorst CD, Tu J, Carmody TJ, Greer TL, Trivedi MH J Affect Disord 2016 Aug 200 156-8
- IMPROVEMENTS IN PSYCHOSOCIAL FUNCTIONING AND HEALTH-RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE FOLLOWING EXERCISE AUGMENTATION IN PATIENTS WITH TREATMENT RESPONSE BUT NONREMITTED MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER: RESULTS FROM THE TREAD STUDY.
- Greer TL, Trombello JM, Rethorst CD, Carmody TJ, Jha MK, Liao A, Grannemann BD, Chambliss HO, Church TS, Trivedi MH Depress Anxiety 2016 May
- Baseline medical comorbidities in adults randomized in the STRIDE trial for psychostimulant use disorders.
- Dela Cruz AM, Carmody T, Greer TL, Rethorst CD, Warden D, Walker R, Trivedi MH Am J Addict 2016 Apr 25 3 215-20
- Exercise training - A beneficial intervention in the treatment of alcohol use disorders?
- Stoutenberg M, Rethorst CD, Lawson O, Read JP Drug Alcohol Depend 2015 Nov
- Comorbidities and Race/Ethnicity Among Adults with Stimulant Use Disorders in Residential Treatment.
- Sanchez K, Chartier KG, Greer TL, Walker R, Carmody T, Rethorst CD, Ring KM, Dela Cruz AM, Trivedi MH J Ethn Subst Abuse 2015 Jan 1-17
- IL-1ß and BDNF are associated with improvement in hypersomnia but not insomnia following exercise in major depressive disorder.
- Rethorst CD, Greer TL, Toups MS, Bernstein I, Carmody TJ, Trivedi MH Transl Psychiatry 2015 5 e611
- Inflammation, obesity, and metabolic syndrome in depression: analysis of the 2009-2010 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES).
- Rethorst CD, Bernstein I, Trivedi MH J Clin Psychiatry 2014 Dec 75 12 e1428-32
- Examining the Moderating Effect of Depressive Symptoms on the Relation Between Exercise and Self-Efficacy During the Initiation of Regular Exercise.
- Kangas JL, Baldwin AS, Rosenfield D, Smits JA, Rethorst CD Health Psychol 2014 Aug
- Self-rated measure of pain frequency, intensity, and burden: Psychometric properties of a new instrument for the assessment of pain.
- Dela Cruz AM, Bernstein IH, Greer TL, Walker R, Rethorst CD, Grannemann B, Carmody T, Trivedi MH J Psychiatr Res 2014 Aug
- Society of Behavioral Medicine (2011)
- American College of Sports Medicine (2008)