Dr. Tiffany Lieu is originally from Dallas, Texas, and is a graduate of Stanford University and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. She completed her internship and residency in Pediatrics at University of Texas Southwestern/Children's Health Dallas. She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2017.
She serves as a hospitalist at Children's Health Dallas and Children's Health Plano. Her interests include pediatric inpatient medicine, medical education, cost-effective implementation of evidence-based medicine, and quality and systems improvement.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2014)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2017), Pediatrics
- Clinical case reports
- Evidence-based medicine
- Medical education
- Quality improvement
- Systems improvement
- Value-based care
- Oral Immunotherapy, Sublingual Immunotherapy, or Epicutaneous Immunotherapy: Which Is the Right Solution?
- Lieu TJ, Bird JA. Current Treatment Options in Allergy 2017 4 (1) 1-13
- Reliability assessment and validation of the postacne hyperpigmentation index (PAHPI), a new instrument to measure postinflammatory hyperpigmentation from acne vulgaris.
- Savory SA, Agim NG, Mao R, Peter S, Wang C, Maldonado G, Bearden Dietert J, Lieu TJ, Wang C, Pretzlaff K, Das S, Vandergriff T, Lopez IE, Litzner BR, Hynan LS, Arellano-Mendoza MI, Bergstresser PR, Pandya AG J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 2014 Jan 70 1 108-14
- PHOTO QUIZ. A generalized eruption in a rancher.
- Lieu TJ, Park AN, Ahmed AM, Blanco GM, Luby JP Clin. Infect. Dis. 2013 Jun 56 11 1613, 1675-6
- A novel epidermal growth factor receptor variant lacking multiple domains directly activates transcription and is overexpressed in tumors.
- Piccione EC, Lieu TJ, Gentile CF, Williams TR, Connolly AJ, Godwin AK, Koong AC, Wong AJ Oncogene 2012 Jun 31 24 2953-67
- Melasma quality of life measures.
- Lieu TJ, Pandya AG Dermatol Clin 2012 Apr 30 2 269-80, viii
Melasma. In Jackson-Richards D, Pandya AG, eds. Dermatology Atlas for Skin of Color.
Lieu TJ, Pandya AG. (2014). Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg; 27-31.
Honors & Awards
- Presidents Volunteer Service Award
Gold level; 500+ volunteer hours (2012)
- Medical Student Summer Research Program
UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011)
- Medical School 4-Year Merit Scholarship Recipient
UT Southwestern Medical Center (2010)
- Class of 09 Award of Excellence
Stanford University (2009)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Texas Pediatric Society