- Univ of Sci and Tech of China (2001), Physics
- University of Science Technolo (2001), Physics
- Graduate School
- SUNY at Stony Brook (2003), Physics
- Graduate School
- SUNY at Stony Brook (2006), Physics
- Cone-beam computed tomography
- Image-guided radiation therapy
- Machine learning and outcome prediction
- Medical imaging processing
- Segmentation and classification
- Scatter correction for cone-beam computed tomography using moving blocker strips: a preliminary study.
- Wang J, Mao W, Solberg T Med Phys 2010 Nov 37 11 5792-800
- Compressed sensing based cone-beam computed tomography reconstruction with a first-order method.
- Choi K, Wang J, Zhu L, Suh TS, Boyd S, Xing L Med Phys 2010 Sep 37 9 5113-25
- A patient set-up protocol based on partially blocked cone-beam CT.
- Zhu L, Wang J, Xie Y, Starman J, Fahrig R, Xing L Technol. Cancer Res. Treat. 2010 Apr 9 2 191-8
- A binary image reconstruction technique for accurate determination of the shape and location of metal objects in x-ray computed tomography.
- Wang J, Xing L J Xray Sci Technol 2010 18 4 403-14
- Recent development of low-dose cone-beam computed tomography
- J. Wang, H. Lu, Z. Liang and L. Xing Current Medical Imaging Reviews 2010 6 72-81
- Noise reduction in low-dose x-ray fluoroscopy for image-guided radiation therapy.
- Wang J, Zhu L, Xing L Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2009 Jun 74 2 637-43
- Scatter correction for cone-beam CT in radiation therapy.
- Zhu L, Xie Y, Wang J, Xing L Med Phys 2009 Jun 36 6 2258-68
- Noise suppression in scatter correction for cone-beam CT.
- Zhu L, Wang J, Xing L Med Phys 2009 Mar 36 3 741-52
- Iterative image reconstruction for CBCT using edge-preserving prior.
- Wang J, Li T, Xing L Med Phys 2009 Jan 36 1 252-60
- Virtual Colonoscopy Screening with Ultra Low-Dose CT and Less-Stressful Bowel Preparation: A computer simulation study.
- Wang J, Wang S, Li L, Fan Y, Lu H, Liang Z IEEE Trans Nucl Sci 2008 Oct 55 5 2566-2575
Honors & Awards
- American Cancer Society Research Scholar
- CPRIT Individual Investigator Award
- AAPM Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Prostate Cancer Training Award
Department of Defense (2008)
- ASTRO Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Biomedical Engineering Graduate Program (2013)