- Univ of Sci and Tech of China (2001), Physics
- University of Science Technolo (2001), Physics
- Graduate School
- SUNY at Stony Brook (2003), Physics
- Graduate School
- SUNY at Stony Brook (2006), Physics
- Cone-beam computed tomography
- Image-guided radiation therapy
- Machine learning and outcome prediction
- Medical imaging processing
- Segmentation and classification
- Structure-adaptive CBCT reconstruction using weighted total variation and Hessian penalties.
- Shi Q, Sun N, Sun T, Wang J, Tan S Biomed Opt Express 2016 Sep 7 9 3299-3322
- Respiratory motion correction in 4D-PET by simultaneous motion estimation and image reconstruction (SMEIR).
- Kalantari F, Li T, Jin M, Wang J Phys Med Biol 2016 Aug 61 15 5639-61
- Predicting distant failure in early stage NSCLC treated with SBRT using clinical parameters.
- Zhou Z, Folkert M, Cannon N, Iyengar P, Westover K, Zhang Y, Choy H, Timmerman R, Yan J, Xie XJ, Jiang S, Wang J Radiother Oncol 2016 May
- Iterative reconstruction for CT perfusion with a prior-image induced hybrid nonlocal means regularization: Phantom studies.
- Li B, Lyu Q, Ma J, Wang J Med Phys 2016 Apr 43 4 1688
- 4D cone-beam CT reconstruction using multi-organ meshes for sliding motion modeling.
- Zhong Z, Gu X, Mao W, Wang J Phys Med Biol 2016 Feb 61 3 996-1020
- 3D-2D Deformable Image Registration Using Feature-Based Nonuniform Meshes.
- Zhong Z, Guo X, Cai Y, Yang Y, Wang J, Jia X, Mao W Biomed Res Int 2016 2016 4382854
- Sensitivity of tumor motion simulation accuracy to lung biomechanical modeling approaches and parameters.
- Tehrani JN, Yang Y, Werner R, Lu W, Low D, Guo X, Wang J Phys Med Biol 2015 Nov 60 22 8833-49
- Statistical image reconstruction for low-dose CT using nonlocal means-based regularization. Part II: An adaptive approach.
- Zhang H, Ma J, Wang J, Liu Y, Han H, Lu H, Moore W, Liang Z Comput Med Imaging Graph 2015 Jul 43 26-35
- A moving blocker-based strategy for simultaneous megavoltage and kilovoltage scatter correction in cone-beam computed tomography image acquired during volumetric modulated arc therapy.
- Ouyang L, Lee HP, Wang J Radiother Oncol 2015 Jun 115 3 425-30
- A method for volumetric imaging in radiotherapy using single x-ray projection.
- Xu Y, Yan H, Ouyang L, Wang J, Zhou L, Cervino L, Jiang SB, Jia X Med Phys 2015 May 42 5 2498
Honors & Awards
- American Cancer Society Research Scholar
- CPRIT Individual Investigator Award
- AAPM Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Prostate Cancer Training Award
Department of Defense (2008)
- ASTRO Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Biomedical Engineering Graduate Program (2013)