- Univ of Sci and Tech of China (2001), Physics
- University of Science Technolo (2001), Physics
- Graduate School
- SUNY at Stony Brook (2003), Physics
- Graduate School
- SUNY at Stony Brook (2006), Physics
- Cone-beam computed tomography
- Image-guided radiation therapy
- Machine learning and outcome prediction
- Medical imaging processing
- Segmentation and classification
- Developing Predictive or Prognostic Biomarkers for Charged Particle Radiotherapy.
- Story MD, Wang J Int J Part Ther 2018 5 1 94-102
- Low-Dose CBCT Reconstruction Using Hessian Schatten Penalties.
- Liu L, Li X, Xiang K, Wang J, Tan S IEEE Trans Med Imaging 2017 Dec 36 12 2588-2599
- Assessment of prior image induced nonlocal means regularization for low-dose CT reconstruction: Change in anatomy.
- Zhang H, Ma J, Wang J, Moore W, Liang Z Med Phys 2017 Sep 44 9 e264-e278
- Optimization of the geometry and speed of a moving blocker system for cone-beam computed tomography scatter correction.
- Chen X, Ouyang L, Yan H, Jia X, Li B, Lyu Q, Zhang Y, Wang J Med Phys 2017 Sep 44 9 e215-e229
- Data correlation based noise level estimation for cone beam projection data.
- Bai T, Yan H, Ouyang L, Staub D, Wang J, Jia X, Jiang SB, Mou X J Xray Sci Technol 2017 Jul
- A new CT reconstruction technique using adaptive deformation recovery and intensity correction (ADRIC).
- Zhang Y, Ma J, Iyengar P, Zhong Y, Wang J Med Phys 2017 Apr
- Applications of nonlocal means algorithm in low-dose X-ray CT image processing and reconstruction: A review.
- Zhang H, Zeng D, Zhang H, Wang J, Liang Z, Ma J Med Phys 2017 Mar 44 3 1168-1185
- Attenuation correction in 4D-PET using a single-phase attenuation map and rigidity-adaptive deformable registration.
- Kalantari F, Wang J Med Phys 2017 Feb 44 2 522-532
- Lung surface deformation prediction from spirometry measurement and chest wall surface motion.
- Nasehi Tehrani J, McEwan A, Wang J Med Phys 2016 Oct 43 10 5493
- Simultaneous 4D-CBCT reconstruction with sliding motion constraint.
- Dang J, Yin FF, You T, Dai C, Chen D, Wang J Med Phys 2016 Oct 43 10 5453
Honors & Awards
- American Cancer Society Research Scholar
- CPRIT Individual Investigator Award
- AAPM Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Prostate Cancer Training Award
Department of Defense (2008)
- ASTRO Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Biomedical Engineering Graduate Program (2013)