- Univ of Sci and Tech of China (2001), Physics
- University of Science Technolo (2001), Physics
- Graduate School
- SUNY at Stony Brook (2003), Physics
- Graduate School
- SUNY at Stony Brook (2006), Physics
- Cone-beam computed tomography
- Image-guided radiation therapy
- Machine learning and outcome prediction
- Medical imaging processing
- Segmentation and classification
- Regularization strategies in statistical image reconstruction of low-dose x-ray CT: A review.
- Zhang H, Wang J, Zeng D, Tao X, Ma J Med Phys 2018 Oct 45 10 e886-e907
- Reliable gene mutation prediction in clear cell renal cell carcinoma through multi-classifier multi-objective radiogenomics model.
- Chen X, Zhou Z, Hannan R, Thomas K, Pedrosa I, Kapur P, Brugarolas J, Mou X, Wang J Phys Med Biol 2018 Oct
- Iterative reconstruction for photon-counting CT using prior image constrained total generalized variation.
- Niu S, Zhang Y, Zhong Y, Liu G, Lu S, Zhang X, Hu S, Wang T, Yu G, Wang J Comput. Biol. Med. 2018 Oct 103 167-182
- Statistical Iterative CBCT Reconstruction Based on Neural Network.
- Chen B, Xiang K, Gong Z, Wang J, Tan S IEEE Trans Med Imaging 2018 Jun 37 6 1511-1521
- Accurate segmenting of cervical tumors in PET imaging based on similarity between adjacent slices.
- Chen L, Shen C, Zhou Z, Maquilan G, Thomas K, Folkert MR, Albuquerque K, Wang J Comput. Biol. Med. 2018 Jun 97 30-36
- 4D cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) using a moving blocker for simultaneous radiation dose reduction and scatter correction.
- Zhao C, Zhong Y, Duan X, Zhang Y, Huang X, Wang J, Jin M Phys Med Biol 2018 May 63 11 115007
- A biomechanical modeling-guided simultaneous motion estimation and image reconstruction technique (SMEIR-Bio) for 4D-CBCT reconstruction.
- Huang X, Zhang Y, Wang J Phys Med Biol 2018 Feb 63 4 045002
- Nonlocal low-rank and sparse matrix decomposition for spectral CT reconstruction.
- Niu S, Yu G, Ma J, Wang J Inverse Probl 2018 Feb 34 2
- Iterative reconstruction with boundary detection for carbon ion computed tomography.
- Shrestha D, Qin N, Zhang Y, Kalantari F, Niu S, Jia X, Pompos A, Jiang SB, Wang J Phys Med Biol 2018 Jan
- Accurate real time localization tracking in a clinical environment using Bluetooth Low Energy and deep learning.
- Iqbal Z, Luo D, Henry P, Kazemifar S, Rozario T, Yan Y, Westover K, Lu W, Nguyen D, Long T, Wang J, Choy H, Jiang S PLoS ONE 2018 13 10 e0205392
Honors & Awards
- American Cancer Society Research Scholar
- CPRIT Individual Investigator Award
- AAPM Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Prostate Cancer Training Award
Department of Defense (2008)
- ASTRO Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Biomedical Engineering Graduate Program (2013)