- Univ of Sci and Tech of China (2001), Physics
- University of Science Technolo (2001), Physics
- Graduate School
- SUNY at Stony Brook (2003), Physics
- Graduate School
- SUNY at Stony Brook (2006), Physics
- Cone-beam computed tomography
- Image-guided radiation therapy
- Machine learning and outcome prediction
- Medical imaging processing
- Segmentation and classification
- 4D cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) using a moving blocker for simultaneous radiation dose reduction and scatter correction.
- Zhao C, Zhong Y, Duan X, Zhang Y, Huang X, Wang J, Jin M Phys Med Biol 2018 May 63 11 115007
- A biomechanical modeling-guided simultaneous motion estimation and image reconstruction technique (SMEIR-Bio) for 4D-CBCT reconstruction.
- Huang X, Zhang Y, Wang J Phys Med Biol 2018 Feb 63 4 045002
- Nonlocal low-rank and sparse matrix decomposition for spectral CT reconstruction.
- Niu S, Yu G, Ma J, Wang J Inverse Probl 2018 Feb 34 2
- Iterative reconstruction with boundary detection for carbon ion computed tomography.
- Shrestha D, Qin N, Zhang Y, Kalantari F, Niu S, Jia X, Pompos A, Jiang SB, Wang J Phys Med Biol 2018 Jan
- Accurate real time localization tracking in a clinical environment using Bluetooth Low Energy and deep learning.
- Iqbal Z, Luo D, Henry P, Kazemifar S, Rozario T, Yan Y, Westover K, Lu W, Nguyen D, Long T, Wang J, Choy H, Jiang S PLoS ONE 2018 13 10 e0205392
- Low-Dose CBCT Reconstruction Using Hessian Schatten Penalties.
- Liu L, Li X, Xiang K, Wang J, Tan S IEEE Trans Med Imaging 2017 Dec 36 12 2588-2599
- Assessment of prior image induced nonlocal means regularization for low-dose CT reconstruction: Change in anatomy.
- Zhang H, Ma J, Wang J, Moore W, Liang Z Med Phys 2017 Sep 44 9 e264-e278
- Optimization of the geometry and speed of a moving blocker system for cone-beam computed tomography scatter correction.
- Chen X, Ouyang L, Yan H, Jia X, Li B, Lyu Q, Zhang Y, Wang J Med Phys 2017 Sep 44 9 e215-e229
- Data correlation based noise level estimation for cone beam projection data.
- Bai T, Yan H, Ouyang L, Staub D, Wang J, Jia X, Jiang SB, Mou X J Xray Sci Technol 2017 Jul
- A new CT reconstruction technique using adaptive deformation recovery and intensity correction (ADRIC).
- Zhang Y, Ma J, Iyengar P, Zhong Y, Wang J Med Phys 2017 Apr
Honors & Awards
- American Cancer Society Research Scholar
- CPRIT Individual Investigator Award
- AAPM Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Prostate Cancer Training Award
Department of Defense (2008)
- ASTRO Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Biomedical Engineering Graduate Program (2013)