- Medical School
- University of Kansas School of Medicine (1999)
- University of Kansas Medical Center (2003), Internal Medicine
- University of Kansas Medical Center (2006), Pulmonary Medicine
- Deferoxamine Mimics the Pattern of Hypoxia-related Injury at the Microvasculature.
- Bartolome SD, Dhillon NK, Casillan AJ, Wood JG, O’Brien-Ladner AR. Shock September 2008
- Activated Protein C Attenuates Microvascular Injury During Hypoxia
- Bartolome S, Wood JG, Casillan AJ, Simpson SQ, O?Brien-Ladner A Shock 2008 29(3) 384-387
- Sildenafil for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- Bartolome SD, Channick RN Future Cardiology 2006 2 (2) 137-143
- Clinical microbiological case: esophago-airway fistula in an AIDS patient.
- Bartolome S, Klotz SA, Bartholomew W Clinical Microbiology and Infection 2002 8 (3) 188-190
Honors & Awards
- Max S Allen Clinical Scholar Award
Dept. Of Internal Medicine, University of Kansas (2006)
- Alpha Omega Alpha
Medical Honor Society (2005)
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Thoracic Society
- Pulmonary Hypertension Clinicians and Researchers
- Society of Critical Care Medicine