Kathleen Ludwig, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine (2009)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2012), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2015), Pediatric Hematology/oncology
- Vascular Anomalies
- Giant Congenital Melanocytic Nevus Treated With Trametinib.
- Mir A, Agim NG, Kane AA, Josephs SC, Park JY, Ludwig K Pediatrics 2019 Feb
- Small molecule inhibition of Axl targets tumor immune suppression and enhances chemotherapy in pancreatic cancer.
- Ludwig KF, Du W, Sorrelle N, Wnuk-Lipinska K, Topalovski M, Toombs JE, Cruz VH, Yabuuchi S, Rajeshkumar NV, Maitra A, Lorens JB, Brekken RA Cancer Res. 2017 Nov
- A New Case and Review of Chylothorax in Generalized Lymphatic Anomaly and Gorham-Stout Disease.
- Ludwig KF, Slone T, Cederberg KB, Silva AT, Dellinger M Lymphology 2016 Jun 49 2 73-84
- Warfarin blocks Gas6-mediated Axl activation required for pancreatic cancer epithelial plasticity and metastasis.
- Kirane A, Ludwig KF, Sorrelle N, Haaland G, Sandal T, Ranaweera R, Toombs JE, Wang M, Dineen SP, Micklem D, Dellinger MT, Lorens JB, Brekken RA Cancer Res. 2015 Jul
Honors & Awards
- Best Poster award
UT Southwestern Pediatric Fellow's Research Symposium (2015)
- Best Basic Science Award
Annual Surgical Research Forum, UT Southwestern (2014)
- Above-and-Beyond Recognition for Excellence
UT Southwestern Pediatric Residency Program (2010)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2013)
- American Society of Hematology (2013)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (2013)
- Childrens Medical Center Oncology Group (2013)