- Medical School
- University of Alexandria (1991)
- Metropolitan Hospital Center (1999), Pediatrics
- University of Rochester (2002), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Pediatric neck masses
- Badawy, M. K. Clinical Pediatric Emergency Medicine 2010 11 2 73-80
- Identification of children at very low risk of clinically-important brain injuries after head trauma: a prospective cohort study.
- Kuppermann N, Holmes JF, Dayan PS, Hoyle JD, Atabaki SM, Holubkov R, Nadel FM, Monroe D, Stanley RM, Borgialli DA, Badawy MK, Schunk JE, Quayle KS, Mahajan P, Lichenstein R, Lillis KA, Tunik MG, Jacobs ES, Callahan JM, Gorelick MH, Glass TF, Lee LK, Bachman MC, Cooper A, Powell EC, Gerardi MJ, Melville KA, Muizelaar JP, Wisner DH, Zuspan SJ, Dean JM, Wootton-Gorges SL Lancet 2009 Oct 374 9696 1160-70
- Interobserver agreement in assessment of clinical variables in children with blunt head trauma.
- Gorelick MH, Atabaki SM, Hoyle J, Dayan PS, Holmes JF, Holubkov R, Monroe D, Callahan JM, Kuppermann N Acad Emerg Med 2008 Sep 15 9 812-8
- Pediatric cervical spine fracture caused by an adult 3-point seatbelt.
- Deutsch RJ, Badawy MK Pediatr Emerg Care 2008 Feb 24 2 105-8
Trauma. In Greenberg's Text-Atlas of Emergency Medicine, M. Greenberg, R. Hendrickson, M. Silverberg, eds.
Badawy M. (2005). Philadelphia, PA., Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Triage, Stabilization and Transport. In Procedures for Primary Care Pediatricians, J. Goepp, M. Hostetler, eds.
Badawy M, Davis C. (2001). Mosby
Spinal Trauma. In Stone CK, Humphries R, Drigalla D, Stephan M, eds. LANGE Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Badawy M. (2015). McGraw-Hill; 269-284.
Honors & Awards
- Strong Star, Golisano Children’s Hospital at Strong
- Faculty Teaching Award, University of Rochester
- AAP, Ken Graff Young Investigator Award
- Ambulatory Pediatric Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Society of Academic Emergency Medicine