- Undergraduate School
- Michigan State University (2003)
- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (2010)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2015), Pediatric Pathology
- Characterization of the biology and molecular profiles of pediatric malignancies and diseases.
- Placental infections and rare placental pathology
- ACTG2-Associated Visceral Myopathy With Chronic Intestinal Pseudoobstruction, Intestinal Malrotation, Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis, Choledochal Cyst, and a Novel Missense Mutation.
- Collins RRJ, Barth B, Megison S, Pfeifer CM, Rice LM, Harris S, Timmons CF, Rakheja D Int. J. Surg. Pathol. 2018 Jul 1066896918786586
- Oncometabolites: A New Paradigm for Oncology, Metabolism, and the Clinical Laboratory.
- Collins RRJ, Patel K, Putnam WC, Kapur P, Rakheja D Clin. Chem. 2017 Oct
- Pediatric Langerhans cell histiocytosis of the lateral skull base.
- Majumder A, Wick CC, Collins R, Booth TN, Isaacson B, Kutz JW Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol. 2017 Aug 99 135-140
- Subcutaneous sacrococcygeal ependymoma in a child.
- Dogan MS, Collins R, Wang J, Koral K Spine J 2016 Jan
- Evaluation of HER2/neu Status by Immunohistochemistry Using Computer-Based Image Analysis and Correlation With Gene Amplification by Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization Assay: A 10-Year Experience and Impact of Test Standardization on Concordance Rate.
- Sarode VR, Xiang QD, Christie A, Collins R, Rao R, Leitch AM, Euhus D, Haley B Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 2015 Jul 139 7 922-8
Honors & Awards
- Postdoctoral Association Travel Award
Competitive award given to post doctoral scholars to fund travel to a scientific conference for presentation of novel research. (2016)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2018)
- Texas Medical Society (2018)
- American Association for Cancer Research (2016-2018)
- Society for Pediatric Pathology (2015)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (2012)
- North Texas Society of Pathology (2012)
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (2012)
- American Medical Association (2011)
- College of American Pathologists (2011)
- Texas Society of Pathologists (2011)