- Undergraduate School
- Michigan State University (2003)
- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (2010)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2015), Pediatric Pathology
- Characterization of the biology and molecular profiles of pediatric malignancies and diseases.
- Placental infections and rare placental pathology
- Chronic Histiocytic Intervillositis with Trophoblast Necrosis are Risk Factors Associated with Placental Infection from Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and Intrauterine Maternal-Fetal Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Transmission in Liveborn and Stillborn Infants.
- Schwartz DA, Baldewijns M, Benachi A, Bugatti M, Collins RRJ, De Luca D, Facchetti F, Linn RL, Marcelis L, Morotti D, Morotti R, Parks WT, Patanè L, Prevot S, Pulinx B, Rajaram V, Strybol D, Thomas K, Vivanti AJ, Arch Pathol Lab Med 2020 12
- Pregnancy Outcomes Among Women With and Without Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Infection.
- Adhikari EH, Moreno W, Zofkie AC, MacDonald L, McIntire DD, Collins RRJ, Spong CY, JAMA Netw Open 2020 11 3 11 e2029256
- INTRAUTERINE TRANSMISSION OF SARS-COV-2 INFECTION IN A PRETERM INFANT.
- Sisman J, Jaleel MA, Moreno W, Rajaram V, Collins RRJ, Savani RC, Rakheja D, Evans AS, Pediatr. Infect. Dis. J. 2020 Jul
- ACTG2-Associated Visceral Myopathy With Chronic Intestinal Pseudoobstruction, Intestinal Malrotation, Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis, Choledochal Cyst, and a Novel Missense Mutation.
- Collins RRJ, Barth B, Megison S, Pfeifer CM, Rice LM, Harris S, Timmons CF, Rakheja D Int. J. Surg. Pathol. 2018 Jul 1066896918786586
- Oncometabolites: A New Paradigm for Oncology, Metabolism, and the Clinical Laboratory.
- Collins RRJ, Patel K, Putnam WC, Kapur P, Rakheja D Clin. Chem. 2017 Oct
- Pediatric Langerhans cell histiocytosis of the lateral skull base.
- Majumder A, Wick CC, Collins R, Booth TN, Isaacson B, Kutz JW Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol. 2017 Aug 99 135-140
- Subcutaneous sacrococcygeal ependymoma in a child.
- Dogan MS, Collins R, Wang J, Koral K Spine J 2016 Jan
- Evaluation of HER2/neu Status by Immunohistochemistry Using Computer-Based Image Analysis and Correlation With Gene Amplification by Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization Assay: A 10-Year Experience and Impact of Test Standardization on Concordance Rate.
- Sarode VR, Xiang QD, Christie A, Collins R, Rao R, Leitch AM, Euhus D, Haley B Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 2015 Jul 139 7 922-8
Honors & Awards
- Postdoctoral Association Travel Award
Competitive award given to post doctoral scholars to fund travel to a scientific conference for presentation of novel research. (2016)
- The Connective Tissue Oncology Society (2020)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2018)
- Texas Medical Society (2018)
- American Association for Cancer Research (2016-2018)
- Society for Pediatric Pathology (2015)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (2012)
- North Texas Society of Pathology (2012)
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (2012)
- American Medical Association (2011)
- College of American Pathologists (2011)
- Texas Society of Pathologists (2011)