- Medical School
- Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences (2001)
- Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences (2001), Transitional Year
- Other Post Graduate Training
- The University of Toledo (2002)
- Graduate School
- The University of Toledo (2002)
- Hurley Medical Center (2006), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Michigan (2009), Pediatric Cardiology
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2010), Pediatric Interventional Cardiology
- Biodegradable Stents
- Cardiac Catheterization - pediatric and adult congenital heart disease
- Hybrid Interventions
- Novel Bioresorbable Stent Design and Fabrication: Congenital Heart Disease Applications
- Welch T, Eberhart RC, Veeram Reddy S, Wang J, Nugent A, Forbess J. Cardiovasc Eng Tech 2013 Jun 4 171-182
- A Novel Biodegradable Stent Applicable for Use in Congenital Heart Disease: Bench Testing and Feasibility Results in a Rabbit Model.
- Veeram Reddy SR, Welch TR, Wang J, Bernstein F, Richardson JA, Forbess JM, Nugent AW Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2013 Apr
- Trans-semilunar valve hybrid technique for Amplatzer device closure of complex muscular ventricular septal defects during arterial switch operation.
- Veeram Reddy SR, Brenes JE, Forbess JM J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 2013 Apr
- Invasive Hemodynamics of Adult Congenital Heart Disease: From Shunts to Coarctation.
- Veeram Reddy SR, Nugent AW, Zellers TM, Dimas VV Interv Cardiol Clin 2017 Jul 6 3 345-358
- Bench and initial preclinical results of a novel 8 mm diameter double opposed helical biodegradable stent.
- Herbert CE, Veeram Reddy S, Welch TR, Wang J, Richardson JA, Forbess JM, Nugent AW Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2016 Jul
- Use of Amplatzer Vascular Plugs for the treatment of combined extralobar and intralobar pulmonary sequestration in a 5-year-old child.
- Herbert CE, Reddy SR, Lemler MS Cardiol Young 2016 Jun 1-4
- Thermally processed polymeric microparticles for year-long delivery of dexamethasone.
- Goodfriend AC, Welch TR, Nguyen KT, Johnson RF, Sebastian V, Reddy SV, Forbess J, Nugent A Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl 2016 Jan 58 595-600
- New-onset cardiac rhabdomyoma beyond infancy in a patient with tuberous sclerosis complex.
- Thatte NM, Guleserian KJ, Veeram Reddy SR Cardiol Young 2015 Jul 1-4
- Novel bioresorbable stent coating for drug release in congenital heart disease applications.
- Goodfriend AC, Welch TR, Barker G, Ginther R, Riegel MS, Reddy SV, Wang J, Nugent A, Forbess J J Biomed Mater Res A 2015 May 103 5 1761-70
- Transcatheter Removal of Atrial Septal Stent Placed to Decompress Left Atrium with VA ECMO.
- Veeram Reddy SR, Guleserian KJ, Nugent AW Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2015 Jan
Drug Eluting Stents and Polylactide Stents. In Winthrop C, ed. New Developments in Polylactic Acid Research
Welch TR, Veeram Reddy SR. (2014). Nova Science; 1-26.
Honors & Awards
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly Magazine (2016-2018)
- Charles S. Kleinman Scientific Scholarship Award
Pediatric and Adult Interventional Cardiac Symposium (2014)
- Scientific Scholarship Award
Pediatric and Adult Interventional Cardiac Symposium (2013)
- Texas Rising Stars
Texas Monthly Magazine (2013-2015)
- Finalist, Best of the Best Abstracts
SCAI 32nd Annual Scientific Sessions (2009)
- Finalist, Young Investigator Award, Chief Fellow
American Academy of Pediatrics/NCE (2008)
- Outstanding Resident Educator Award
Michigan State University/Hurley Medical Center (2006-2007)
- Resident of the Year Award, Chief Resident
Michigan State University/Hurley Medical Center (2006)
- National Champion-Gold Medal
Indian Association of Pediatrics (IAP) Quiz, India (2000)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2015)
- American Heart Association (2010)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2010)
- Texas Medical Association (2010)
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions (2008)
- American College of Cardiology (2006-2011)