- Medical School
- University of Istanbul (1993)
- University of Alabama Birmingham - GME (2001), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Albert Einstein Coll of Med - Neonatal Perinatal (2003), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Albany Medical Center - Pediatrics (2005), Pediatrics
- Chief Resident
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center (2006), Pediatrics
- Graduate School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014)
- Neurodevelopment of preterm infants
- New perspectives on lenticulostriate vasculopathy in neonates.
- Sisman J Early Hum. Dev. 2015 Jul 91 7 421
- The etiology of lenticulostriate vasculopathy and the role of congenital infections.
- Cantey JB, Sisman J Early Hum. Dev. 2015 Jul 91 7 427-30
- Lenticulostriate vasculopathy in neonates: Perspective of the radiologist.
- Koral K, Sisman J, Pritchard M, Rosenfeld CR Early Hum. Dev. 2015 Jul 91 7 431-5
- Lenticulostriate vasculopathy in neonates: Is it a marker of cerebral insult? Critical review of the literature.
- Sisman J, Rosenfeld CR Early Hum. Dev. 2015 Jul 91 7 423-6
- Lenticulostriate vasculopathy in extremely low gestational age newborns: Inter-rater variability of cranial ultrasound readings, antecedents and postnatal characteristics.
- Sisman J, Logan JW, Westra SJ, Allred EN, Leviton A J Pediatr Neurol 2014 12 4 183-193
- Amplitude-integrated EEG in preterm infants: maturation of background pattern and amplitude voltage with postmenstrual age and gestational age.
- Sisman J, Campbell DE, Brion LP J Perinatol 2005 Jun 25 6 391-6
- American Board of Pediatrics, Fellow (2007)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2000)