- Medical School
- Seth G.S. Medical College, India (1997)
- Graduate School
- Harvard School of Public Health (2002)
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center (2005), Internal Medicine
- Brown University (2008), Gastroenterology
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center (2009), Gastroenterology Advanced Endoscopy
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (2015)
- Advance Endoscopy
- Health Care Value
- Pancreas and biliary diseases
- Patient engagement and self-care
- Impact of a Clinical Decision Support System on Guideline Adherence of Surveillance Recommendations for Colonoscopy After Polypectomy.
- Magrath M, Yang E, Ahn C, Mayorga CA, Gopal P, Murphy CC, Gupta S, Agrawal D, Halm EA, Borton EK, Skinner CS, Singal AG J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2018 Nov 16 11 1321-1328
- Inappropriate Use of Fecal Occult Blood Testing.
- Bangaru S, Tang D, Agrawal D JAMA Intern Med 2018 Oct
- Applying the "COST" (Culture, Oversight, Systems Change, and Training) Framework to De-adopt the Neutropenic Diet.
- Gupta A, Brown TJ, Singh S, Sen A, Agrawal D, Li HC, Moriates C, Johnson DH, Sadeghi N Am. J. Med. 2018 Aug
- Devolution and Devaluation of Fecal Leukocyte Testing: A 100-Year History.
- Gupta A, Johnson DH, Agrawal D JAMA Intern Med 2018 Jul
- Things We Do For No Reason: Neutropenic Diet.
- Wolfe HR, Sadeghi N, Agrawal D, Johnson DH, Gupta A J Hosp Med 2018 May
- Eliminating in-Hospital Fecal Occult Blood Testing: Our Experience with Disinvestment.
- Gupta A, Tang Z, Agrawal D Am. J. Med. 2018 Mar
- Nil Per Os Before Procedures-Time to Reevaluate the Practice.
- Agrawal D JAMA Intern Med 2018 Mar 178 3 434-435
- Expanding the Scope of High-Value Practice Beyond Guideline-Based Care.
- Gupta A, Alvarez KS, Agrawal D JAMA Intern Med 2018 Mar 178 3 429-430
- Supply Shortages: a Silver Lining.
- Gupta A, Mang N, Wei W, Ortwine J, Bhavan K, Johnson DH, Agrawal D Am. J. Med. 2018 Feb
- Staffing at Ambulatory Endoscopy Centers in the United States: Practice, Trends, and Rationale.
- Agrawal D, Jain R Gastroenterol Res Pract 2018 2018 9463670
Honors & Awards
- J DiMase Research Award
Brown University (20017)
- Bilhartz Fellowship Teaching Award
University Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2011)
- Best Resident Research Award
University Hospitals Of Cleveand, Case Western Reserve University (2003)
- Presidential Poster Award
American College of Gastroenterology 68th Annual Scientific Meeting (2003)