Dr. Wang is originally from Dallas, Texas. She received her medical degree from UT Southwestern Medical School. She went on to complete her Internal Medicine residency at UC San Diego and Palliative Care and Hospice fellowship at Mt. Sinai in New York. Her clinical interests span the breadth of Palliative Care with a particular interest in the intersection of Palliative Care and stem cell transplantation.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2013)
- UC San Diego School of Medicine (2014), Internal Medicine
- UC San Diego School of Medicine (2016), Internal Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (2017), Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Advance Care Planning and Palliative Care Integration for Patients Undergoing Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation.
- Wang WS, Ma JD, Nelson SH, Revta C, Buckholz GT, Mulroney CM, Roeland EJ J Oncol Pract 2017 Sep 13 9 e721-e728
- Texas Medical Association (2017)
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine (2016)
- American College of Physicians (2013)