Originally from Metairie, Louisiana, Dr. Campbell holds a bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering from Texas A&M University in College Station, where she graduated summa cum laude. She earned her medical degree at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She completed internal medicine residency training at Vanderbilt University in Nashville and was Chief Resident at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Campbell joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2020.
Dr. Campbell specializes in primary care of adult patients, including preventive care and chronic disease management.
Dr. Campbell is a member of the American College of Physicians.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her two young daughters and husband.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2013)
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2016), Internal Medicine
- Chief Resident
- The University of Tennessee Health Science Center (2017), Internal Medicine
- Medical Student Education in the Outpatient Setting
Honors & Awards
- Dean's Teaching Excellence Award
McGovern Medical School, UT Houston (2019)
- Hemphill Gojer Award
UT Southwestern, Department of Internal Medicine (2013)
- Alpha Omega Alpha
UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012)
- American College of Physicians (2017)
- Society of General Internal Medicine (2020)