- University of Manitoba (1999), Science
- Graduate School
- University of Prince Edward is (2010), Biomedical Sciences
- Secondary intracranial hypertension (pseudotumor cerebri) presenting as post-traumatic headache in mild traumatic brain injury: a case series.
- Sabo T, Supnet C, Purkayastha S Childs Nerv Syst 2017 Dec
- High Variance in Pupillary Examination Findings Among Postanesthesia Care Unit Nurses.
- Omburo L, Stutzman S, Supnet C, Choate M, Olson DM J. Perianesth. Nurs. 2017 Jun 32 3 219-224
- Sleep quality, but not quantity, is associated with self-perceived minor error rates among emergency department nurses.
- Weaver AL, Stutzman SE, Supnet C, Olson DM Int Emerg Nurs 2015 Sep
- The role of ryanodine receptor type 3 in a mouse model of Alzheimer disease.
- Liu J, Supnet C, Sun S, Zhang H, Good L, Popugaeva E, Bezprozvanny I Channels (Austin) 2014 Jan 8 3
- Expanded polyglutamine-binding peptoid as a novel therapeutic agent for treatment of Huntington's disease.
- Chen X, Wu J, Luo Y, Liang X, Supnet C, Kim MW, Lotz GP, Yang G, Muchowski PJ, Kodadek T, Bezprozvanny I Chem. Biol. 2011 Sep 18 9 1113-25
- Presenilins function in ER calcium leak and Alzheimer's disease pathogenesis.
- Supnet C, Bezprozvanny I Cell calcium 2011 Jun 303-9
- Mutagenesis mapping of the presenilin 1 calcium leak conductance pore.
- Nelson O, Supnet C, Tolia A, Horré K, De Strooper B, Bezprozvanny I J. Biol. Chem. 2011 Jun 286 25 22339-47
- Dantrolene is neuroprotective in Huntington's disease transgenic mouse model.
- Chen X, Wu J, Lvovskaya S, Herndon E, Supnet C, Bezprozvanny I Mol Neurodegener 2011 6 81
- The dysregulation of intracellular calcium in Alzheimer disease.
- Supnet C, Bezprozvanny I Cell Calcium 2010 Feb 47 2 183-9
- Up-regulation of the type 3 ryanodine receptor is neuroprotective in the TgCRND8 mouse model of Alzheimer's disease.
- Supnet C, Noonan C, Richard K, Bradley J, Mayne M J. Neurochem. 2010 Jan 112 2 356-65
- New York Academy of Sciences (2017)
- National Organization of Research Development Professionals (2015)
- American Medical Writer's Association (2012)
- National Postdoctoral Association (2010)
- Society for Neuroscience (2006)