Dr. Rothstein is originally from Dallas, TX and earned his medical degree from UT Southwestern Medical School. He trained in Internal Medicine at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas and spent many years at Baylor in a small group practice. His clinical activities included house staff teaching and serving on hospital committees, including Chair of the Internal Medicine Peer Review, for many years. He brings his strong outpatient experience to the Dallas VA Medical Center, with an emphasis on high quality personalized care.
Dr. Rothstein is keen on patient care and strives to make sure his patients are understood and comfortable.
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Imaging in Outpatient Care
- Sacubitril-Valsartan in Heart Failure: Why Are More Physicians Not Prescribing It?
- Packer M, Armstrong WM, Rothstein JM, Emmett M, Ann Intern Med 2016 11 165 10 735-736
- Preoperative visualization of an atrial septal defect by 64-slice cardiac computed tomography.
- Reese EA, Graybum PA, Hebeler RF, Rothstein JM, Schussler JM, Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent) 2009 Jul 22 3 234-5