Patient appointments – 214-645-3888 or 214-645-8300
Dr. Ann Lutich is the Medical Director for the Lowe Foundation Center for Women's Preventative Health Care at UT Southwestern. A member of the Division of General Obstetrics and Gynecology, she specializes in gynecology.
Dr. Lutich received her medical degree from the University of Arizona College of Medicine in 1986. After completing residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at UT Southwestern and Parkland Memorial Hospital in 1990, she went into private practice at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas. Since then, she has built an outstanding reputation as one of the leading women’s health practitioners in the Dallas area.
In the 2003, 2004, 2006, and 2007 editions of D Magazine, Dr. Lutich was named as one of the Best Doctors in Dallas for obstetrics and gynecology. She is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and has been certified in advanced laparoscopy by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists.
Dr. Lutich provides gynecological/well-woman preventative care, and gynecological surgery – including minimally invasive and laparoscopic surgery. She sees patients at the Lowe Foundation Women's Center in UT Southwestern Professional Building 2.
Dr. Lutich is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and a member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, the American Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery, the Texas Medical Association, and the Dallas County Medical Society.
- Medical School
- University of Arizona College of Medicine (1986)
- UT Southwestern Medical School (1990), Obstetrics & Gynecology
Honors & Awards
- Mom Approved
Dallas Child Magazine (2013)
- Best Doctors in Dallas for Obstetrics and Gynecology
D Magazine - in 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 (0)
- Certified in Advanced Laparoscopy
American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (0)
- Accredited Member, American Institute for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Fellow American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Texas Medical Association