- University of Missouri-Columbi (1998), Psychology
- Graduate School
- University of Missouri-Columbi (2000), Psychology
- Graduate School
- University of North Texas Heal (2006), Psychology
- Gender Differences in Veterans Referred for Neuropsychological Evaluation in an Outpatient Neuropsychology Consultation Service.
- Sullivan-Baca E, Naylon K, Zartman A, Ardolf B, Westhafer JG, Arch Clin Neuropsychol 2020 Jul 35 5 562-575
- DSM Nosology Changes in Neuropsychological Diagnoses through the Years: A Look at ADHD and Mild Neurocognitive Disorder.
- Carlew AR, Zartman AL Behav Sci (Basel) 2016 Dec 7 1
- A Deese-Roediger-McDermott study of trauma memory among employees of New York City companies affected by the September 11, 2001, attacks.
- Triantafyllou D, North CS, Zartman A, Roediger H Ann Clin Psychiatry 2015 Aug 27 3 165-74
- The Pillbox Test: An Ecological Measure of Executive Functioning and Estimate of Medication Management Abilities.
- Zartman AL, Hilsabeck RC, Guarnaccia CA, Houtz A Arch Clin Neuropsychol 2013 Mar
- Use of Trial 1 of the Test of Memory Malingering (TOMM) as a screening measure of effort: suggested discontinuation rules.
- Hilsabeck RC, Gordon SN, Hietpas-Wilson T, Zartman AL Clin Neuropsychol 2011 Oct 25 7 1228-38
- The influence of hostility and family history of cardiovascular disease on autonomic activation in response to controllable versus noncontrollable stress, anger imagery induction, and relaxation imagery.
- Nelson C, Franks S, Brose A, Raven P, Williamson J, Shi X, McGill J, Harrell E, J Behav Med 2005 Jun 28 3 213-21
- Relations of intrinsic spirituality with health status and symptom interference.
- Williams L, Reed S, Nelson C, Brose A, Psychol Rep 2002 Oct 91 2 618-26
Honors & Awards
- Association of VA Psychologist Leaders James Besyner Early Career Award
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology (2011)
- Association of VA Psychologist Leaders (2008)
- International Neuropsychological Society (2007)
- Division 40 American Psychology Association (2001)
- National Academy of Neuropsychology (2001)