I am a member of the clinical faculty in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. I currently serve as the Medical Director of the Inpatient Psychiatry Unit at Clements University Hospital, and I am a member of the University's Interventional Psychiatry Service. My professional activities include direct clinical care, teaching, and administrative responsibilities with an emphasis on quality improvement. My primary area of clinical interest is the treatment of acute and often severe psychiatric illness, with an emphasis on treatment-resistant mood and psychotic disorders. I also am active in clinical research through my role with the Interventional Psychiatry Service.
- Medical School
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2009)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013), Psychiatry
- Confirmatory Efficacy and Safety Trial of Magnetic Seizure Therapy for Depression (CREST-MST) - ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03191058
- A Structured Approach to Detecting and Treating Depression in Primary Care: VitalSign6 Project.
- Jha MK, Grannemann BD, Trombello JM, Clark EW, Eidelman SL, Lawson T, Greer TL, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH, Ann Fam Med 2019 Jul 17 4 326-335
- VitalSign6: A Primary Care First (PCP-First) Model for Universal Screening and Measurement-Based Care for Depression.
- Trivedi MH, Jha MK, Kahalnik F, Pipes R, Levinson S, Lawson T, Rush AJ, Trombello JM, Grannemann B, Tovian C, Kinney R, Clark EW, Greer TL, Pharmaceuticals (Basel) 2019 May 12 2
- Improving the identification and treatment of depression in low-income primary care clinics: a qualitative study of providers in the VitalSign6 program.
- Kahalnik F, Sanchez K, Faria A, Grannemann B, Jha M, Tovian C, Clark EW, Levinson S, Pipes R, Pederson M, Trivedi MH Int J Qual Health Care 2018 Jul
"Other Methods of Psychotherapy" (Chapter 33.11). In Kaplan & Sadock's Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry, 10th Edition
Brenner AB and Clark EW (24 May 2017). Philadelphia, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- International Society for ECT and Neurostimulation (2016)
- American Psychiatric Association (2009)