- Medical School
- New York University School of Medicine (2009)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2015), Plastic Surgery
- Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital (2016), Aesthetic Surgery
- Classifying Deformities of the Columella Base in Rhinoplasty.
- Lee MR, Tabbal G, Kurkjian TJ, Roostaeian J, Rohrich RJ Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2013 Dec
- Advances in liposuction: five key principles with emphasis on patient safety and outcomes.
- Tabbal GN, Ahmad J, Lista F, Rohrich RJ Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open 2013 Nov 1 8 e75
- Patient safety in plastic surgery.
- Trussler AP, Tabbal GN Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2012 Sep 130 3 470e-8e
- Closed mallet thumb injury: a review of the literature and case study of the use of magnetic resonance imaging in deciding treatment.
- Tabbal GN, Bastidas N, Sharma S Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2009 Jul 124 1 222-6
- Impaired Progenitor Cell Trafficking with Advanced Age Results in Increased Vascular Complications
- Chang EI, Lin S, Bastidas N, Aarabi S, Tabbal G, Ceradini DJ, Gurtner GC Journal of the American College of Surgeons 2005 201 3 S46-S47.
Distal Radius Fractures. In Essentials of Plastic Surgery, 2nd ed.
Parker, W.L., Tabbal, G.N., and Barnes, Z.J. (2014). St. Louis, Quality Medical Publishing
Balancing the Open and Closed Approach to Secondary Rhinoplasty. In Secondary Rhinoplasty by the Global Masters
Tabbal, N. and Tabbal, G.N. (2016). Boca Raton, CRC Press
Altering Tip Rotation and Projection. In Secondary Rhinoplasty by the Global Masters
Ahmad, J., Rohrich, R.J., Tabbal, G.N. and Kurkjian, J. (2016). Boca Raton, CRC Press