- Medical School
- University of New Delhi Maulana Azad Medical College, India (2007)
- Lok Nayak Hospital, India (2008)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012), Psychiatry
- Ketamine versus ECT for Nonpsychotic Treatment-Resistant Major Depression.
- Anand A, Mathew SJ, Sanacora G, Murrough JW, Goes FS, Altinay M, Aloysi AS, Asghar-Ali AA, Barnett BS, Chang LC, Collins KA, Costi S, Iqbal S, Jha MK, Krishnan K, Malone DA, Nikayin S, Nissen SE, Ostroff RB, Reti IM, Wilkinson ST, Wolski K, Hu B, N Engl J Med 2023 May
- Pharmacotherapies for Treatment-Resistant Depression: How Antipsychotics Fit in the Rapidly Evolving Therapeutic Landscape.
- Jha MK, Mathew SJ, Am J Psychiatry 2023 Mar 180 3 190-199
- Accelerated Brain Aging in Adults with Major Depressive Disorder Predicts Poorer Outcome with Sertraline: Findings from the EMBARC Study.
- Jha MK, Fatt CC, Minhajuddin A, Mayes T, Trivedi MH, Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging 2022 Sep
- Smoking status links habenular volume to glycated hemoglobin: Findings from the Human Connectome Project-Young Adult.
- Jha MK, Kim JW, Kenny PJ, Chin Fatt C, Minhajuddin A, Salas R, Ely BA, Klein M, Abdallah CG, Xu J, Trivedi MH, Psychoneuroendocrinology 2021 Sep 131 105321
- Association between irritability and suicidal ideation in three clinical trials of adults with major depressive disorder.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Chin Fatt C, Kircanski K, Stringaris A, Leibenluft E, Trivedi MH, Neuropsychopharmacology 2020 Jul
- Irritability and Its Clinical Utility in Major Depressive Disorder: Prediction of Individual-Level Acute-Phase Outcomes Using Early Changes in Irritability and Depression Severity.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, South C, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH, Am J Psychiatry 2019 May 176 5 358-366
- Screening and Management of Depression in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease: JACC State-of-the-Art Review.
- Jha MK, Qamar A, Vaduganathan M, Charney DS, Murrough JW, J Am Coll Cardiol 2019 04 73 14 1827-1845
- Can C-reactive protein inform antidepressant medication selection in depressed outpatients? Findings from the CO-MED trial.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Gadad BS, Greer T, Grannemann B, Soyombo A, Mayes TL, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH Psychoneuroendocrinology 2017 Jan 78 105-113
- Early Improvement in Work Productivity Predicts Future Clinical Course in Depressed Outpatients: Findings From the CO-MED Trial.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Greer TL, Carmody T, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH Am J Psychiatry 2016 Aug appiajp201616020176
- Role of Psychedelics in Treatment-Resistant Depression.
- Kamal S, Jha MK, Radhakrishnan R, Psychiatr Clin North Am 2023 Jun 46 2 291-305
- Clinical Psychology graduate program (2016)