- Medical School
- University of New Delhi Maulana Azad Medical College, India (2007)
- Lok Nayak Hospital (2008)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012), Psychiatry
- Smoking status links habenular volume to glycated hemoglobin: Findings from the Human Connectome Project-Young Adult.
- Jha MK, Kim JW, Kenny PJ, Chin Fatt C, Minhajuddin A, Salas R, Ely BA, Klein M, Abdallah CG, Xu J, Trivedi MH, Psychoneuroendocrinology 2021 Sep 131 105321
- Association between irritability and suicidal ideation in three clinical trials of adults with major depressive disorder.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Chin Fatt C, Kircanski K, Stringaris A, Leibenluft E, Trivedi MH, Neuropsychopharmacology 2020 Jul
- Irritability and Its Clinical Utility in Major Depressive Disorder: Prediction of Individual-Level Acute-Phase Outcomes Using Early Changes in Irritability and Depression Severity.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, South C, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH, Am J Psychiatry 2019 May 176 5 358-366
- Screening and Management of Depression in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease: JACC State-of-the-Art Review.
- Jha MK, Qamar A, Vaduganathan M, Charney DS, Murrough JW, J Am Coll Cardiol 2019 04 73 14 1827-1845
- Can C-reactive protein inform antidepressant medication selection in depressed outpatients? Findings from the CO-MED trial.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Gadad BS, Greer T, Grannemann B, Soyombo A, Mayes TL, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH Psychoneuroendocrinology 2017 Jan 78 105-113
- Early Improvement in Work Productivity Predicts Future Clinical Course in Depressed Outpatients: Findings From the CO-MED Trial.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Greer TL, Carmody T, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH Am J Psychiatry 2016 Aug appiajp201616020176
- Dysfunction of default mode network is associated with active suicidal ideation in youths and young adults with depression: Findings from the T-RAD study.
- Chin Fatt CR, Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Mayes T, Ballard ED, Trivedi MH, J Psychiatr Res 2021 Oct 142 258-262
- Irritability as an independent predictor of concurrent and future suicidal ideation in adults with stimulant use disorder: Findings from the STRIDE study.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Chin Fatt C, Shoptaw S, Kircanski K, Stringaris A, Leibenluft E, Trivedi M, J Affect Disord 2021 09 292 108-113
- Neuroimaging correlates and predictors of response to repeated-dose intravenous ketamine in PTSD: preliminary evidence.
- Norbury A, Rutter SB, Collins AB, Costi S, Jha MK, Horn SR, Kautz M, Corniquel M, Collins KA, Glasgow AM, Brallier J, Shin LM, Charney DS, Murrough JW, Feder A, Neuropsychopharmacology 2021 Jul
- Vortioxetine Versus Placebo for Major Depressive Disorder: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Clinical Trial Dataset.
- Iovieno N, Papakostas GI, Feeney A, Fava M, Mathew SJ, Iosifescu DI, Murrough JW, Macaluso M, Hock RS, Jha MK, J Clin Psychiatry 2021 Jun 82 4
- Clinical Psychology graduate program (2016)