- Medical School
- University of New Delhi Maulana Azad Medical College, India (2007)
- Lok Nayak Hospital (2008)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012), Psychiatry
- Can C-reactive protein inform antidepressant medication selection in depressed outpatients? Findings from the CO-MED trial.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Gadad BS, Greer T, Grannemann B, Soyombo A, Mayes TL, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH Psychoneuroendocrinology 2017 Jan 78 105-113
- Daily activity level improvement with antidepressant medications predicts long-term clinical outcomes in outpatients with major depressive disorder.
- Jha MK, Teer RB, Minhajuddin A, Greer TL, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2017 13 803-813
- Early Improvement in Work Productivity Predicts Future Clinical Course in Depressed Outpatients: Findings From the CO-MED Trial.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Greer TL, Carmody T, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH Am J Psychiatry 2016 Aug appiajp201616020176
- Early normalization of Quality of Life predicts later remission in depression: Findings from the CO-MED trial.
- Jha MK, Greer TL, Grannemann BD, Carmody T, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH J Affect Disord 2016 Jul 206 17-22
- Early Improvement in Psychosocial Function Predicts Longer-Term Symptomatic Remission in Depressed Patients.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Greer TL, Carmody T, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH PLoS ONE 2016 11 12 e0167901
- Improvement in self-reported quality of life with cognitive therapy for recurrent major depressive disorder.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Thase ME, Jarrett RB J Affect Disord 2014 167 37-43
- Proteomics profiling reveals inflammatory biomarkers of antidepressant treatment response: Findings from the CO-MED trial.
- Gadad BS, Jha MK, Grannemann BD, Mayes TL, Trivedi MH J Psychiatr Res 2017 May 94 1-6
- Is C-reactive protein ready for prime time in the selection of antidepressant medications?
- Miller AH, Trivedi MH, Jha MK Psychoneuroendocrinology 2017 Apr
- A pilot program for implementing mental health screening, assessment, and navigation in a community-based cancer center.
- Howe-Martin L, Jester B, Walker R, de la Garza N, Jha MK, Tovian C, Levinson S, Argenbright KE, Trivedi MH Psychooncology 2017 Mar
- Affect Following First Exercise Session as a Predictor of Treatment Response in Depression.
- Suterwala AM, Rethorst CD, Carmody TJ, Greer TL, Grannemann BD, Jha M, Trivedi MH J Clin Psychiatry 2016 Aug 77 8 1036-42
- Clinical Psychology graduate program (2016)