Dr. Stojadinovic is a licensed medical physicist in the state of Texas. Beside general medical physics duties in the Department of Radiation Oncology Dr. Stojadinovic's specialty is Gamma Knife service.
Dr. Stojadinovic is a coordinator of the Physics of Radiation Therapy and Technology course for the Radiation Therapist Training Program in the department of Health Care Sciences. Additionally, Dr. Stojadinovic teaches selected topics in radiation physics in the Radiation Oncology Medical Residency Program.
- University of Belgrade (1998), Experimental Physics
- Graduate School
- Kent State University (2004), Experimental Physics
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy quality assurance
- Preclinical radiotherapy delivery technologies
- Stereotactic radiotherapy
- Real-Time Whole-Brain Radiation Therapy: A Single-Institution Experience.
- Le AH, Stojadinovic S, Timmerman R, Choy H, Duncan RL, Jiang SB, Pompos A Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2017 Dec
- Effects of clinical X-ray irradiation on UHMWPE films
- N.Stojilovic, S.V.Dordevic, S.Stojadinovic Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms 2017 Nov 410 139-143
- Reduced toxicity with equivalent outcomes using three-dimensional volumetric (3DV) image-based versus nonvolumetric point-based (NV) brachytherapy in a cervical cancer population.
- Thomas KM, Maquilan G, Stojadinovic S, Medin P, Folkert MR, Albuquerque K Brachytherapy 2017 Jun
- Technical Note: System for Evaluating Local Hypothermia as a Radioprotector of the Rectum in a Small Animal Model.
- Hrycushko BA, Bing C, Futch C, Wodzak M, Stojadinovic S, Medin PM, Chopra R Med Phys 2017 May
- Tumor physiological changes during hypofractionated stereotactic body radiation therapy assessed using multi-parametric magnetic resonance imaging.
- Zhou H, Zhang Z, Denney R, Williams JS, Gerberich J, Stojadinovic S, Saha D, Shelton JM, Mason RP Oncotarget 2017 Mar
- Automated high-dose rate brachytherapy treatment planning for a single-channel vaginal cylinder applicator.
- Zhou Y, Klages P, Tan J, Chi Y, Stojadinovic S, Yang M, Hrycushko B, Medin P, Pompos A, Jiang S, Albuquerque K, Jia X Phys Med Biol 2017 Feb
- A deep convolutional neural network-based automatic delineation strategy for multiple brain metastases stereotactic radiosurgery.
- Liu Y, Stojadinovic S, Hrycushko B, Wardak Z, Lau S, Lu W, Yan Y, Jiang SB, Zhen X, Timmerman R, Nedzi L, Gu X PLoS ONE 2017 12 10 e0185844
- Automatic metastatic brain tumor segmentation for stereotactic radiosurgery applications.
- Liu Y, Stojadinovic S, Hrycushko B, Wardak Z, Lu W, Yan Y, Jiang SB, Timmerman R, Abdulrahman R, Nedzi L, Gu X Phys Med Biol 2016 Nov 61 24 8440-8461
- Developing oxygen-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging as a prognostic biomarker of radiation response.
- White DA, Zhang Z, Li L, Gerberich J, Stojadinovic S, Peschke P, Mason RP Cancer Lett. 2016 Jun 380 1 69-77
- Effective Rat Lung Tumor Model for Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy.
- Zhang Z, Wodzak M, Belzile O, Zhou H, Sishc B, Yan H, Stojadinovic S, Mason RP, Brekken RA, Chopra R, Story MD, Timmerman R, Saha D Radiat. Res. 2016 May
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine
- American Physical Society
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology