- Medical School
- Bangalore Medical College (1999)
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (2004), Pediatrics
- New York - Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center (2007), Pediatric Neurology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center (2008), Neurophysiology
- Treatment of refractory epilepsy
- Evolution of EEG findings in children with autism spectrum disorder: A tertiary care centre?s clinical experience.
- Thodeson D, Dowd D, Golla S, Evans P, Huang R, Sirsi D Journal of Psychology and Psychiatry (Online-Open Access Text) 2018 2 2 1-4
- Paroxysmal Choreoathetosis in a Child with SCN2A Mutation and Neonatal Seizures.
- George N, Thodeson D, Park J, Sirsi D. J Neurol Neurosurg. 2017 Volume 4 Issue 4
- SYN1 Gene Mutation in a Child with Focal Epilepsy and Reflex Bathing Seizures
- Sirsi D, Armstrong D, Muñoz-Bibiloni J, Redondo B, Park JY. J Pediatr Epilepsy 2017 6 2 119-124
- De novo and inherited mutations in the X-linked gene CLCN4 are associated with syndromic intellectual disability and behavior and seizure disorders in males and females.
- Palmer EE, Stuhlmann T, Weinert S, Haan E, Van Esch H, Holvoet M, Boyle J, Leffler M, Raynaud M, Moraine C, van Bokhoven H, Kleefstra T, Kahrizi K, Najmabadi H, Ropers HH, Delgado MR, Sirsi D, Golla S, Sommer A, Pietryga MP, Chung WK, Wynn J, Rohena L, Bernardo E, Hamlin D, Faux BM, Grange DK, Manwaring L, Tolmie J, Joss S, Cobben JM, Duijkers FA, Goehringer JM, Challman TD, Hennig F, Fischer U, Grimme A, Suckow V, Musante L, Nicholl J, Shaw M, Lodh SP, Niu Z, Rosenfeld JA, Stankiewicz P, Jentsch TJ, Gecz J, Field M, Kalscheuer VM Mol. Psychiatry 2016 Aug
- Fosphenytoin-induced dyskinesias in an infant with Sturge-Weber syndrome.
- Thodeson DM, Reiber DC, Dolce AM, Sirsi D Neurology 2016 Apr 86 16 1561-2
- Does autoimmunity have a role in Myoclonic Astatic Epilepsy? A case report of Voltage Gated Potassium Channel mediated seizures. Does Autoimmunity have a Role in Myoclonic Astatic Epilepsy? A Case Report of Voltage Gated Potassium Channel Mediated Seizures.
- Sirsi D, Dolce A, Greenberg BM, Thodeson D anncaserep 2016 1
- Type II Cortical Dysplasia in Dominant Frontal Lobe Presenting as Gelastic Epilepsy.
- Dubey D, Thodeson D, Dowling M, Sirsi D, Arnold S, Said R Pediatr. Neurol. 2015 Jul 53 1 97-8
- The safety and tolerability of newer antiepileptic drugs in children and adolescents.
- Kayani S, Sirsi D J Cent Nerv Syst Dis 2012 4 51-63
- Is intranasal midazolam better than rectal diazepam for home management of acute seizures?
- Sirsi D Arch. Neurol. 2011 Jan 68 1 120-1
- Successful management of refractory neonatal seizures with midazolam.
- Sirsi D, Nangia S, LaMothe J, Kosofsky BE, Solomon GE J. Child Neurol. 2008 Jun 23 6 706-9
Epilepsy Board Review. 1st ed.
Modur PN, Gupta PK, Sirsi D. (Ed.) (2016). New York: Demos Medical Publishing.
Honors & Awards
- Best Pediatric Specialists
D Magazine (2017)
- Best Doctors in Dallas
D Magazine (2016)
- Top Scholar Award
Epilepsy Foundation (2007)
- Intern of the Year Award
Pediatrics, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (2003)
- American Academy of Neurology (2011)
- American Epilepsy Society (2008)