- Medical School
- N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, India (2001)
- Sheth Vadilal Sarabhai Municipal Hospital (2004), Pediatrics
- University of Illinois at Chicago (2008), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Graduate School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2015)
- Use of oxygen during initial stabilization phase and during hospital stay in neonates
- Initial oxygen concentration for term neonatal resuscitation
- Isayama T, Dawson JA, Roehr CC, Rabi Y, Weiner GM, Aziz K, Kapadia VS, de Almeida MF, Trevisanuto D, Mildenhall L, Liley HG, Hosono S, Kim HS, Szyld E, Perlman JM, Velaphi S, Guinsburg R, Welsford M, Nishiyama C, Wyllie JP, Wyckoff MH ILCOR 2018 Nov
- The Goldilocks principle. Oxygen in the delivery room: When is it too little, too much, and just right?
- Kapadia V, Rabi Y, Oei JL, Semin Fetal Neonatal Med 2018 10 23 5 347-354
- Outcomes of oxygen saturation targeting during delivery room stabilisation of preterm infants.
- Oei JL, Finer NN, Saugstad OD, Wright IM, Rabi Y, Tarnow-Mordi W, Rich W, Kapadia V, Rook D, Smyth JP, Lui K, Vento M, Arch. Dis. Child. Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2018 Sep 103 5 F446-F454
- Oxygen Therapy in the Delivery Room: What Is the Right Dose?
- Kapadia V, Wyckoff MH Clin Perinatol 2018 Jun 45 2 293-306
- Impact of the Neonatal Resuscitation Program-Recommended Low Oxygen Strategy on Outcomes of Infants Born Preterm.
- Kapadia VS, Lal CV, Kakkilaya V, Heyne R, Savani RC, Wyckoff MH J. Pediatr. 2017 Dec 191 35-41
- Mortality among infants with evolving bronchopulmonary dysplasia increases with major surgery and with pulmonary hypertension.
- DeVries LB, Heyne RJ, Ramaciotti C, Brown LS, Jaleel MA, Kapadia VS, Burchfield PJ, Brion LP J Perinatol 2017 Jun
- Epinephrine Use during Newborn Resuscitation.
- Kapadia VS, Wyckoff MH Front Pediatr 2017 5 97
- Perinatal management: What has been learned through the network?
- Chawla S, Foglia EE, Kapadia V, Wyckoff MH Semin. Perinatol. 2016 Aug
- Higher or lower oxygen for delivery room resuscitation of preterm infants below 28 completed weeks gestation: a meta-analysis.
- Oei JL, Vento M, Rabi Y, Wright I, Finer N, Rich W, Kapadia V, Aune D, Rook D, Tarnow-Mordi W, Saugstad OD Arch. Dis. Child. Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2016 May
- Part 13: Neonatal Resuscitation: 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- Wyckoff MH, Aziz K, Escobedo MB, Kapadia VS, Kattwinkel J, Perlman JM, Simon WM, Weiner GM, Zaichkin JG Circulation 2015 Nov 132 18 Suppl 2 S543-60
Honors & Awards
- Best Quality Improvement Project
EBM Research Fair at Childrens Health (2017)
- Young Investigator Coaching Program Recipient
Society of Pediatric Research (2014)
- Travel Award
23rd Annual NICHD Maternal-Fetal-Reproductive Medicine Meeting (2011)
- Pilot Award
North and Central Texas Clinical and Translational Science Initiative (2010)
- Young Investigator's Travel Award
Pediatric Academic Society (2010)
- NIH Pilot Grant Award
Clinical & Translational Science Award (2009)
- Dallas County Medical Society/Texas Medical Association (2011)
- AAP - Section of Perinatal Pediatrics, District VII (2009)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) (2006)
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI) (2005)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)