- Other Post Graduate Training
- UT Southwestern Graduate School (2016)
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2016)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2019), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2022), Pediatric Endocrinology
- Seipin performs dissectible functions in promoting lipid droplet biogenesis and regulating droplet morphology.
- Cartwright BR, Binns DD, Hilton CL, Han S, Gao Q, Goodman JM, Mol Biol Cell 2015 Feb 26 4 726-39
- Seipin: from human disease to molecular mechanism.
- Cartwright BR, Goodman JM, J Lipid Res 2012 Jun 53 6 1042-55
- Yeast Est2p affects telomere length by influencing association of Rap1p with telomeric chromatin.
- Ji H, Adkins CJ, Cartwright BR, Friedman KL, Mol Cell Biol 2008 Apr 28 7 2380-90
Honors & Awards
- Presidential Poster
Pediatric Endocrine Society (2021)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Resident
UT Southwestern Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Students (2019)
- Award for Excellence in Pediatric Medicine
Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas (2016)
- The Obesity Society (2021)