Dr. Huay-Lin Lo obtained his medical degree from UT Southwestern Medical Center in 2012. He completed his residency training at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston in 2015, and returned to UT Southwestern to complete a fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology. Afterwards, he joined the Division of Pediatric Endocrinology as an Assistant Professor in September of 2018.
Dr. Lo is particularly interested in Type 1 Diabetes and is actively involved with Camp Sweeney, a local summer camp for children with diabetes.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2012)
- Baylor College of Medicine (2015), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2018), Pediatric Endocrinology
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes in a Residential Camp Setting
Honors & Awards
- UT Southwestern Bryan Williams Alumni Scholarship
- UT Southwestern Medical Foundation Skinner Scholarship
- Pediatric Endocrine Society