|Graduate School||Huazhong University of Sci and Tech (2001), Medicine|
- Cardiovascular disease
- Mechanosensitive channels
- Chimeras Reveal a Single Lipid-Interface Residue that Controls MscL Channel Kinetics as well as Mechanosensitivity.
- Yang LM, Zhong D, Blount P Cell Rep 2013 Feb
- Three Routes To Modulate the Pore Size of the MscL Channel/Nanovalve.
- Yang LM, Wray R, Parker J, Wilson D, Duran RS, Blount P ACS nano 2012 Jan
- Manipulating the permeation of charged compounds through the MscL nanovalve.
- Yang LM, Blount P FASEB J. 2011 Jan 25 1 428-34
- Cholesterol depletion of the plasma membrane prevents activation of the epithelial sodium channel (ENaC) by SGK1.
- Krueger B, Haerteis S, Yang L, Hartner A, Rauh R, Korbmacher C, Diakov A Cell. Physiol. Biochem. 2009 24 5-6 605-18
- Stimulation of the epithelial sodium channel (ENaC) by cAMP involves putative ERK phosphorylation sites in the C termini of the channel's beta- and gamma-subunit.
- Yang LM, Rinke R, Korbmacher C J. Biol. Chem. 2006 Apr 281 15 9859-68
- Lipopolysaccharide induces expression of macrophage inflammatory protein-1alpha in human umbilical vein endothelial cells
- Deng ZD, Qu ZL, Yang LM. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi 2003 5 32 449-52
- Expression of macrophage inflammatory protein 1 alpha in the endothelial cells exposed to diamide
- Yang L, Zhu X, Zhao X, Deng Z J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci 2003 3 23 219-22, 233
- SIGMA XI (2009)
- Biophysic Society (2008)