- University of Texas-Austin (2004), Psychology
- Graduate School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2009), Public Health
- Health Disparities
- Health Literacy
- Medical Education and Training
- Quality Improvement
- Workforce Research
- Disparities in Vaccinations and Cancer Screening Among U.S.- and Foreign-Born Arab and European American Non-Hispanic White Women.
- Dallo FJ, Kindratt TB. Womens Health Issues 2015 1 25 56-62
- Establishing the Need for Family Medicine Training in Intimate Partner Violence Screening.
- Pagels P, Kindratt TB, Reyna G, Lam K, Silver M, Gimpel NE J Community Health 2014 Oct
- Disparities in Preventive Health Behaviors Among Non-Hispanic White Men: Heterogeneity Among Foreign-Born Arab and European Americans.
- Dallo FJ, Kindratt TB Am J Mens Health 2014 Apr
- Development of Verbal HITS for intimate partner violence screening in family medicine.
- Shakil A, Bardwell J, Sherin K, Sinacore JM, Zitter R, Kindratt TB Fam Med 2014 Mar 46 3 180-5
- Health literacy, health information seeking behaviors and internet use among patients attending a private and public clinic in the same geographic area.
- Gutierrez N, Kindratt TB, Pagels P, Foster B, Gimpel NE J Community Health 2014 Feb 39 1 83-9
- Barriers to the successful practice of chronic kidney diseases at the primary health care level; a systematic review.
- Junaid Nazar CM, Kindratt TB, Ahmad SM, Ahmed M, Anderson J J Renal Inj Prev 2014 3 3 61-7
- Food allergy training event for restaurant staff; a pilot evaluation.
- Bailey S, Billmeier Kindratt T, Smith H, Reading D. Clin Transl Allergy 2014 26 4 1-4
- Serious psychological distress among non-Hispanic whites in the United States: the importance of nativity status and region of birth.
- Dallo FJ, Kindratt TB, Snell T Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 2013 Dec 48 12 1923-30
- Health literacy Objective Structured Clinical Exam for family medicine residents.
- Pagels P, Kindratt T, Arnold D, Brandt J, Woodfin G, Gimpel N Med Teach 2013 Oct 35 10 874-5
- Reaching the underserved through community-based participatory research and service learning: description and evaluation of a unique medical student training program.
- Dehaven MJ, Gimpel NE, Dallo FJ, Billmeier TM J Public Health Manag Pract 2011 Jul-Aug 17 4 363-8