Vicki P. Moore, D.O., F.A.A.P is board certified in Pediatrics. Dr. Moore received her medical degrees from UNTHSC- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2008 and completed her pediatric residency at UT Southwestern in 2011.
She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2008 as an Instructor in the division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Texas Pediatric Society, Texas Medical Association, Dallas County Medical Society and Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas. She enjoys working with children in the emergency room and teaching residents and medical students.
- Medical School
- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (2008)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center/Children's Health (2011), Pediatrics
- Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas (2011)
- Texas Pediatric Society (2008)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2006)
- Texas Medical Society (2004)