Nicole J. Corrigan-Garrett, M.D., F.A.A.P is board certified in Pediatrics. Dr. Corrigan-Garrett received her medical degrees from UT Health Science Center at Houston in 2008 and completed her pediatric residency at UT Southwestern in 2011.
Dr. Corrigan-Garrett joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2008 as an Instructor in the division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine and was promoted to Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in 2015. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Texas Pediatric Society, Texas Medical Association, Dallas County Medical Society and Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas.
- Medical School
- UT Health Science Center at Houston (2008)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2011), Pediatrics
- Minor elective surgical procedures using general anesthesia in children with sickle cell anemia without pre-operative blood transfusion.
- Fu T, Corrigan NJ, Quinn CT, Rogers ZR, Buchanan GR Pediatr Blood Cancer 2005 Jul 45 1 43-7
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2008)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2008)
- Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas (2008)
- Texas Medical Association (2008)
- Texas Pediatric Society (2008)