- Medical School
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine (1997)
- Emory University Hospital (2000), Internal Medicine
- Washington University School of Medicine (2004), Gastroenterology
- Research Fellowship
- Baylor University Medical Center (2007), Hepatology
Liver Transplant Evaluations
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Autoimmune Liver Disease
- Drug Induced Liver Injury
- Early Stage Liver Cancer (Hepatocellular Carcinoma or HCC)
- Elevated Transaminase
- End Stage Liver Disease (ESLD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis (PBC)
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC)
Liver Transplant Medicine
- Liver Transplantation
- Abnormal Liver Function
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Drug Induced Liver Disease
- Fatty Liver
- Liver Cancer, Cysts, Masses & Tumors
- Viral Hepatitis
- Clinical and Histological Features of Idiosyncratic Acute Liver Injury Caused by Temozolomide.
- Grant LM, Kleiner DE, Conjeevaram HS, Vuppalanchi R, Lee WM Dig. Dis. Sci. 2012 Dec
- Drug-induced liver injury.
- Grant LM, Rockey DC Curr. Opin. Gastroenterol. 2012 May 28 3 198-202
- Gastric bypass surgery improves metabolic and hepatic abnormalities associated with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Klein S, Mittendorfer B, Eagon JC, Patterson B, Grant L, Feirt N, Seki E, Brenner D, Korenblat K, McCrea J Gastroenterology 2006 May 130 6 1564-72
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Grant LM, Lisker-Melman M Ann Hepatol 2004 Jul-Sep 3 3 93-9
- Treatment of Hepatitis C Virus in the Liver Transplant Recipient.
- Grant L, Crippin JS Curr Treat Options Gastroenterol 2003 Dec 6 6 517-522
- American Association For The Study of Liver Diseases
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Medical Association