Dr. Moza is an Assistant Professor in the Combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Division, Department of Pediatrics. She currently practices hospital medicine at Children's Medical Center Dallas, Children's Medical Center Plano, and Parkland Hospital.
As a combined Med-Peds hospitalist, Dr. Moza provides perspective on patient needs and diseases that translates to both fields. Beyond clinical care, Dr. Moza has an interest in medical education, specifically in the development of faculty teaching skills and resident education through the use of adult-based learning models.
- Medical School
- Ohio State University College of Medicine (2012)
- Baylor College of Medicine (2016), Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- Graduate medical education
- Academy of Resident Educators: A Framework for Development of Future Clinician-Educators.
- Moza R, Villafranco N, Upadhya D, Mitchell K, Ward M, Singhal G, Turner T J Grad Med Educ 2015 Jun 7 2 294-5
Honors & Awards
- David C. Leach Award for the development of Academy of Resident Educators by resident/faculty team
- National Medicine-Pediatrics Resident Association Grant
- Distinguished Resident Educator, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Honors Internal Medicine Longitudinal Elective
- Excellence in Community Service
OSU College of Medicine (2010)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
- Eta Kappa Nu
- Gold Humanism Honor Society