- Medical School
- St. George's University School of Medicine (2004)
- University of South Florida - St. Petersburg, FL (2005), Pediatrics
- University of South Florida - St. Petersburg, FL (2007), Pediatrics
- Home Care development and integration into health systems
- Inpatient medicine quality improvement
- Haemostatic screening and identification of zebrafish mutants with coagulation pathway defects: an approach to identifying novel haemostatic genes in man.
- Jagadeeswaran P, Gregory M, Johnson S, Thankavel B Br. J. Haematol. 2000 Sep 110 4 946-56
- Ten-year-old girl with a worsening dry cough
- Thankavel B, Vandiver K, Patel R Contemporary Pediatrics 2011 May 28 5 48-53
- Developmental expression of vitamin K-dependent gamma-carboxylase activity in zebrafish embryos: effect of warfarin.
- Hanumanthaiah R, Thankavel B, Day K, Gregory M, Jagadeeswaran P Blood Cells Mol. Dis. 2001 Nov-Dec 27 6 992-9
- Demonstration of the extrinsic coagulation pathway in teleostei: identification of zebrafish coagulation factor VII.
- Sheehan J, Templer M, Gregory M, Hanumanthaiah R, Troyer D, Phan T, Thankavel B, Jagadeeswaran P Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2001 Jul 98 15 8768-73
Honors & Awards
- Arnold P. Gold Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award
- Resident of the Month
Tampa General Hospital, presented by the nursing staff (2006)
- Resident Teacher of the Year
Award presented by the medical students of University of South Florida Medical School (2005-2006)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2011)
- Texas Medical Association (2011)
- American Academy Pediatrics (2007)
- Society of Hospitalist Medicine (2007)