- Graduate School
- National Inst of Immunology (2000), Immunology
- Dendritic Cell Biology
- Host-Pathogen Interactions
- TLRs and adaptive immunity
- Toll-like receptor signaling
- IRAK-1 bypasses priming and directly links TLRs to rapid NLRP3 inflammasome activation
- Lin KM, Hu W, Troutman TD, Jennings M, Brewer T, Li X, Nanda S, Cohen P, Thomas JA, Pasare C. PNAS 2014
- Enhancement of anti-tumor CD8 immunity by IgG1-mediated targeting of Fc receptors.
- Furlan SN, Mandraju R, Brewer T, Roybal K, Troutman TD, Hu W, Palm NW, Unni A, Pasare C MAbs 2013 Nov 6 1
- Location, location, location: tissue-specific regulation of immune responses.
- Hu W, Pasare C J. Leukoc. Biol. 2013 Jul
- Toll-like receptors, signaling adapters and regulation of the pro-inflammatory response by PI3K.
- Troutman TD, Bazan JF, Pasare C Cell Cycle 2012 Oct 11 19
- Role for B-cell adapter for PI3K (BCAP) as a signaling adapter linking Toll-like receptors (TLRs) to serine/threonine kinases PI3K/Akt.
- Troutman TD, Hu W, Fulenchek S, Yamazaki T, Kurosaki T, Bazan JF, Pasare C Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2011 Dec
- Priming Microenvironments Dictate Cytokine Requirements for T Helper 17 Cell Lineage Commitment.
- Hu W, Troutman TD, Edukulla R, Pasare C Immunity 2011 Nov
- Control of B-cell responses by Toll-like receptors.
- Pasare C, Medzhitov R Nature 2005 Nov 438 7066 364-8
- Toll-dependent control mechanisms of CD4 T cell activation.
- Pasare C, Medzhitov R Immunity 2004 Nov 21 5 733-41
- Toll pathway-dependent blockade of CD4+CD25+ T cell-mediated suppression by dendritic cells.
- Pasare C, Medzhitov R Science 2003 Feb 299 5609 1033-6
- Toll-like receptors: linking innate and adaptive immunity.
- Pasare C, Medzhitov R Adv. Exp. Med. Biol. 2005 560 11-8
Honors & Awards
- U.T. Southwestern Endowed Scholar in Biomedical Research