|Graduate School||Boston University School of Medicine (1998)|
|Medical School||Boston University School of Medicine (1998)|
|Internship||Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine (1998), General Surgery|
|Internship||Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine (2000), General Surgery|
|Research Fellowship||Barnes-Jewish Hospital (2002), Otolaryngology|
|Residency||Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine (2006), Otolaryngology|
|Fellowship||Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (2007), Pediatric Otolaryngology|
- Cochlear Implant
- Pediatric Chronic Ear Disease
- Pediatric Hearing Loss
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Cochlear Implantation
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Spiral Ganglion Cell Axon Guidance
- Spiral Ganglion Cell Synaptogenesis
- Ribonucleases may limit recovery of ribonucleic acids from archival human temporal bones.
- Lee, K.H., McKenna M.J., Sewell, W.F., and Ung, F. Laryngoscope September 1997 107 1228-1234
- Potential role of bFGF and RA in chicken cochlear hair cell regeneration.
- Lee, K.H. and Cotanche, D.A. Hearing Research May 1996 94 14-23
- Localization of hair cell specific protein fimbrin during generation in the chicken cochlea.
- Lee, K.H. and Cotanche, D.A. Audiology and Neuro-otology January 1996 1 41-53
- Regeneration of hair cells in the vestibulo-cochlear system of birds and mammals.
- Cotanche, D.A. and Lee, K.H. Current Opinion in Neurobiology April 1995 4 509-514
- Looking for human papillomavirus type 16 by PCR.
- Manos, M., Lee, K., Greer, C., Waldman, J., Kiviat, N., and Wheeler, C. The Lancet 1990 335/8691 734
- Netrin-1 promotes neurite outgrowth and may facilitate axon guidance in spiral ganglion cells.
- Lee, K.H., Warchol, M.E. Archives of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery In Press
- Disruption of ephrin B/eph B interaction results in abnormal cochlear innervation patterns
- Zhou CQ, Lee J, Henkemeyer MJ, Lee KL The Laryngoscope July 2011 121 1541-1547
- Tumefactive fibroinflammatory lesion: A rare etiology for a neck mass in a child.
- Lee, K.H., Muthappan, P.G., White, F.V., Forsen, J.W. International Journal of Pediatric Otolaryngology Extra March 2006 1/1 85-88
- Ephrin A2 may play a role in axon guidance during hair cell regeneration.
- Lee, K.H., Warchol, M.E. Laryngoscope June 2005 115/6 1021-1025
Honors & Awards
- American Society for Pediatric Otolaryngology Potsic Award
- Washington University Department of Otolaryngology Medical Student Teaching Award
- Washington University Joseph M Chole Humanitarian Award
- Triological Society Francis Lederer Award
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Resident Research Award
- AAO-HNS Subcommittee on Implantable Hearing Devices
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
- Association for Research in Otolaryngology
- Triological Society