Dr. Lacelle is the Director, Technical Supervisor, and Clinical Consultant of the Transplant Immunology and Histocompatibility Laboratories. She is board certified by the American Board of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (Diplomat) and accredited by the American Society of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics for bone marrow/HSC transplantation-related and unrelated donors, solid organ transplantation-deceased and live donor, and histocompatibility testing for other clinical purposes. In addition to her clinical skills, Dr. Lacelle has extensive research experience in the field immunology.
|Undergraduate||Mcgill University - Canada (1998), Anatomy|
|Graduate School||Mcgill University - Canada (2003), Anatomy|
- Pancreatic islets engineered with SA-FasL protein establish robust localized tolerance by inducing regulatory T cells in mice.
- Yolcu ES, Zhao H, Bandura-Morgan L, Lacelle C, Woodward KB, Askenasy N, Shirwan H J. Immunol. 2011 Dec 187 11 5901-9
- Induction of tolerance to cardiac allografts using donor splenocytes engineered to display on their surface an exogenous fas ligand protein.
- Yolcu ES, Gu X, Lacelle C, Zhao H, Bandura-Morgan L, Askenasy N, Shirwan H J. Immunol. 2008 Jul 181 2 931-9
- Ex vivo expansion of CD4+CD25+FoxP3+ T regulatory cells based on synergy between IL-2 and 4-1BB signaling.
- Elpek KG, Yolcu ES, Franke DD, Lacelle C, Schabowsky RH, Shirwan H J. Immunol. 2007 Dec 179 11 7295-304
- CD4+CD25+ T regulatory cells dominate multiple immune evasion mechanisms in early but not late phases of tumor development in a B cell lymphoma model.
- Elpek KG, Lacelle C, Singh NP, Yolcu ES, Shirwan H J. Immunol. 2007 Jun 178 11 6840-8
- Senescent fibroblasts resist apoptosis by downregulating caspase-3.
- Marcotte R, Lacelle C, Wang E Mech. Ageing Dev. 2004 Oct-Nov 125 10-11 777-83
- Designer microarrays: from soup to nuts.
- Wang E, Lacelle C, Xu S, Zhao X, Hou M J. Gerontol. A Biol. Sci. Med. Sci. 2002 Nov 57 11 B400-5
- Blood-sample processing for the study of age-dependent gene expression in peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Lacelle C, Riol H, Xu S, Tang YJ, Wang YS, Chuang YL, Lin HS, Chang MC, Liang J, Wang E J. Gerontol. A Biol. Sci. Med. Sci. 2002 Jul 57 7 B285-7
- Establishing lymphoblastoid cell lines from frozen blood of extremely old individuals.
- Lacelle C, Wang E Mech. Ageing Dev. 2002 Jul 123 10 1415-8
- Alterations in TNF- and IL-related gene expression in space-flown WI38 human fibroblasts.
- Semov A, Semova N, Lacelle C, Marcotte R, Petroulakis E, Proestou G, Wang E FASEB J. 2002 Jun 16 8 899-901
- Identification of high caspase-3 mRNA expression as a unique signature profile for extremely old individuals.
- Lacelle C, Xu S, Wang E Mech. Ageing Dev. 2002 Apr 123 8 1133-44
- American Association of Immunologists
- American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- American Society of Transplantation