- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (1996)
- MUSC Children's Hospital (1997), General Surgery
- MUSC Children's Hospital (1998), Otolaryngology
- Shands Hospital at University of FL (2001), Otolaryngology
Nose & Sinus (Rhinology) Disorders
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Leak of the Nose
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Loss of Smell & Taste
Surgical Corrections of Nose & Nose Disorders
- Deviated Nasal Septum Reconstruction (Septoplasty)
- Inverted Nasal Septum
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyp Removal
- Medical treatment of nasal polyps
- Pathogenesis of nasal polyps
- Topical intranasal therapeutics
- The association of allergic sensitization with radiographic sinus opacification.
- Brook CD, Kuperstock JE, Rubin SJ, Ryan MW, Platt MP Am J Rhinol Allergy 2017 Jan 31 1 12-15
- Correlation between the number of allergen sensitizations and immunoglobulin E: monosensitization vs polysensitization.
- Kuperstock JE, D Brook C, Ryan MW, Platt MP Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 2016 Nov
- Effects of academic exam stress on nasal leukotriene B4 and vascular endothelial growth factor in asthma and health.
- Trueba A, Ryan MW, Vogel PD, Ritz T Biol Psychol 2016 Apr 118 44-51
- Allergic Fungal Rhinosinusitis and the Unified Airway: the Role of Antifungal Therapy in AFRS.
- Ryan MW, Clark CM Curr Allergy Asthma Rep 2015 Dec 15 12 75
- Massive Sinonasal Polyposis.
- Clark C, Walgama E, Ryan MW JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2015 May
- AAOA allergy primer: immunodeficiency.
- Ryan MW Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 2014 Sep 4 Suppl 2 S74-8
- Current practice trends in allergy: results of a united states survey of otolaryngologists, allergist-immunologists, and primary care physicians.
- Ryan MW, Marple BF, Leatherman B, Mims JW, Fornadley J, Veling M, Lin SY Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 2014 Aug
- Other asthma considerations.
- Aguilar PR, Walgama ES, Ryan MW Otolaryngol. Clin. North Am. 2014 Feb 47 1 147-60
- Ossifying fibroma of the nose and paranasal sinuses.
- Manes RP, Ryan MW, Batra PS, Mendelsohn D, Fang YV, Marple BF Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 2013 Feb 3 2 161-8
- Sinonasal manifestations of sarcoidosis: a single institution experience with 38 cases.
- Aloulah M, Manes RP, Ng YH, Fitzgerald JE, Glazer CS, Ryan MW, Marple BF, Batra PS Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 2013 Jan
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society