Lillienne Chan, MD, graduated cum laude from Baylor University in Waco, TX with a B.A. in Anthropology. She completed her medical degree at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston before completing her residency in pediatrics at UT Southwestern, where she subsequently completed her fellowship in pediatric gastroenterology.
Dr. Chan has clinical expertise in inflammatory bowel disease, as well as general GI disorders. Her research interests are in genetics, diagnosis and treatment of inflammatroy bowen disease and transitioning adolescents to adult care.
- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (2006)
- UT Southwestern / Children's Medical Center (2007), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern / Children's Medical Center (2009), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern / Children's Medical Center (2012), Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Genetics, diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory bowel disease
- Transitioning adolescents to adult care
Honors & Awards
- Fellow Travel Award
CCFA Clinical and Research Conference (2011)
- Fellow of the Year
Children's Medical Center (2010)
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) (2009)
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN) (2009)