Patient appointments – 214-645-3838 or 214-645-8300
A 1988 graduate of UT Southwestern Medical School, Dr. Hyslop joined the Division of General Obstetrics and Gynecology at UT Southwestern in 2012 following 20 years as a private practitioner in Dallas. He is also a member of the team of faculty-physicians in the Comprehensive Obstetrics and Gynecology Program with offices on the fifth floor of Professional Office Building 2.
A native ofTexas, Dr. Hyslop received his BS in Biology from Texas A&M. Following medical school, he completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at St. Paul Medical Center before entering private practice.
Dr. Hyslop is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. He provides a comprehensive range of obstetrical and gynecological services including both routine and high-risk pregnancy care as well as well-woman examinations, evaluation and treatment of gynecologic disorders, and gynecological surgery.
A longtime resident of Coppell, Dr. Hyslop is active in his local community, church, and school district. When away from work, he enjoys spending time with his wife and three children.
- Medical School
- Univ of Texas Southwestern Med Cntr (1988)
- UT Southwestern University Hospitals-St. Paul (1992), Obstetrics & Gynecology
Honors & Awards
- Mom Approved
Dallas Child Magazine (2013)
- Super Doctors in Texas - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Best Doctor in Dallas
D Magazine (2005)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
Southwestern Medical School (1988)
- Outstanding Student Award
DFW OB/Gyn Society (1988)
- American Medical Association (1992)
- American Urogynecologic Association (1992)
- Dallas County Medical Society (1992)
- Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (1992)
- Texas Medical Association (1992)