- Medical School
- Bangalore Medical College (1994)
- Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital (1998), Pediatrics
- The Canberra Hospital, University of Sydney (2000), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Royal College of Pediatrics & Child Health (2001), Pediatrics
- Women &Infants Hospital of Rhode Island and Brown University (2004), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Monmouth Medical Center (2006), Pediatrics
- Pathophysiology of patent ductus arteriosus in premature neonates.
- Chiruvolu A, Jaleel MA Early Hum. Dev. 2009 Mar 85 3 143-6
- Therapeutic management of patent ductus arteriosus.
- Chiruvolu A, Jaleel MA Early Hum. Dev. 2009 Mar 85 3 151-5
- Severe intraventricular hemorrhage and withdrawal of support in preterm infants.
- Sheehan JW, Pritchard M, Heyne RJ, Brown LS, Jaleel MA, Engle WD, Burchfield PJ, Brion LP J Perinatol 2016 Dec
- Change in practice after the Surfactant, Positive Pressure and Oxygenation Randomised Trial.
- LeVan JM, Brion LP, Wrage LA, Gantz MG, Wyckoff MH, Sánchez PJ, Heyne R, Jaleel M, Finer NN, Carlo WA, Das A, Stoll BJ, Higgins RD Arch. Dis. Child. Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2014 May
- Change in Care Among Nonenrolled Patients During and After a Randomized Trial.
- Levan JM, Wyckoff MH, Ahn C, Heyne R, Sánchez PJ, Chalak L, Jaleel MA, Burchfield PJ, Christie L, Soll R, Badger GJ, Brion LP Pediatrics 2013 Sep
- Prompt Control of an Outbreak Caused by Extended-Spectrum ß-Lactamase-Producing Klebsiella pneumoniae in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Cantey JB, Sreeramoju P, Jaleel M, Treviño S, Gander R, Hynan LS, Hill J, Brown C, Chung W, Siegel JD, Sánchez PJ J. Pediatr. 2013 Apr
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus and Intraventricular Hemorrhage: A Complex Association.
- Jaleel MA, Rosenfeld CR J. Pediatr. 2013 Mar
- Patent ductus arteriosus: perspectives on a 'persistent' problem.
- Jaleel MA Early Hum. Dev. 2009 Mar 85 3 141
- Evaluation of an in-house-developed PCR for the diagnosis of tuberculous meningitis in Indian children.
- Kulkarni SP, Jaleel MA, Kadival GV J. Med. Microbiol. 2005 Apr 54 Pt 4 369-73
- Stromal cell-derived factor-1 (SDF-1) signalling regulates human placental trophoblast cell survival.
- Jaleel MA, Tsai AC, Sarkar S, Freedman PV, Rubin LP Mol. Hum. Reprod. 2004 Dec 10 12 901-9
Conditions of The Newborn. In Kahan S, Teitelbaum JE, DeAntonis KO, eds. In A Page Pediatrics. 2nd ed.
Mambarambath J. (2007). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Diseases Unique to the Newborn. In Shah SS, Alverson B, Ronan J, eds. Step-Up to Pediatrics.
Mambarambath J. (2013). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 391-430.
Honors & Awards
- Steering Committee Member
National Quality Forum, Perinatal & Reproductive Health Committee (2011-2013)
- Chief Fellow, Neonatology
Women & Infants' Hospital, Brown Medical School, Providence, RI (2004)
- Texas Indo-American Physicians' Society (2010)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2008)
- Texas Medical Association (2008)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2002)
- Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, UK (2001-2002)
- American Medical Association