|Medical School||Beijing Medical University - China (1997), Medicine|
|Graduate School||Peking Union Medical College - China (2003), Epidemiology|
|Graduate School||University of Minnesota (2006), Biostatistics|
- Bayesian Methodology
- Cancer Epidemiology
- Clinical Trails
- Robust Gene Expression Signature from Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Samples Predicts Prognosis of Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Patients.
- Xie Y, Xiao G, Coombes K, Behrens C, Solis LM, Raso MG, Girard L, Erickson HS, Roth JA, Heymach JV, Moran C, Danenberg KD, Minna JD, Wistuba II Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2011 Jul 5705-14
- Image-Based Genome-Wide siRNA Screen Identifies Host Factors Involved in Selective Autophagy. Nature, advance online publication, 2011
- Orvedahl A, Sumpter R, Xiao G, Ng A, Zou Z, Tang Y, Narimatsu M, Gilpin C, Sun Q, Roth M, Forst C, Wrana J, Zhang Y, Luby-Phelps K, Xavier R, Xie Y, Levine B. Nature 2011 7375 480 113-117
- Non-small-cell lung cancer mRNA expression signature predicting response to adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Xie Y, Minna JD J. Clin. Oncol. 2010 Oct 28 29 4404-7
- Measures of Bayesian learning and identifiability in hierarchical models
- Xie Y, Carlin BP Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference October 2006 136 3458-3477
- Analysis of Pleiotropic Transcriptional Profiles: a Case Study of DNA Gyrase Inhibition
- Jeong KS, Xie Y, Hiasa H and Khodursky AB PLoS Genetics September 2006 9 e152
- An Exponential-Gamma Convolution Model for Background Correction of Illumina BeadArray Data.
- Chen M, Xie Y, Story M Communications in statistics: theory and methods 2011 Sep 40 17 3055-3069
- Predicting the future for people with lung cancer.
- Xie Y and Minna JD. Nature Medicine August 2008 14 812 - 813
- Enhanced identification and biological validation of differential gene expression via illumina whole genome expression arrays through the use of the model based background correction methodology.
- Ding L, Xie Y, Park S, Xiao G, Story M. Nucleic Acids Research May 2008 36 e58
- A Nonparametric Empirical Bayes Approach to Joint Modeling Multiple Sources of Genomic Data.
- Pan W, Jeong KS, Xie Y, Khodursky AB. Statistical Sinica April 2008 18 709-729
- Tumor mRNA Expression Profiles Predicting Responses to Chemotherapy
- Minna JD, Girard L, Xie, Y Journal of Clinical Oncology October 2007 28 4329 - 4336
Honors & Awards
- Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship
University of Minnesota Graduate School (2006)
- Jacob E. Bearman Student Achievement Award
University of Minnesota (2006)
- Guanghua Excellent Student Award
Beijing Medical University (1996-1997) (1997)
- Outstanding Student of Beijing City
Beijing, China (1997)
- Scholarship for Excellent Student
Beijing Medical University (First Prize, 1993-1995) (1995)
- American Statistical Association
- International Biometric Society
- Society for Clinical Trials