|Medical School||Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine (2002)|
|Other Post Graduate Training||Vanderbilt Medical Center (2006)|
|Residency||Vanderbilt Medical Center (2006), Psychiatry|
|Residency||Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2006), Psychiatry|
|Fellowship||UT Southwestern Medical Center (2008), Psychiatry|
- Candidate Genes and Depressive Endophenotypes
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders and Neurological Comorbidities
- Pharmacoepidemiology of Depression
- Strategies to Enhance the Therapeutic Efficacy of Antidepressants: Targeting Residual Symptoms
- Kurian BT, Greer TL, Trivedi MH Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics July 2009 9/7 975-84
- Telephone-based Assessments to Minimize Missing Data in Longitudinal Depression Trials: A Project IMPACTS Study Report.
- Claassen CA, Kurian BT, Trivedi MH, Grannemann BD, Tuli E, Pipes R, Preston AM, Flood A Contemp Clin Trials January 2009 30(1) 13-9.
- A Computerized Decision Support System for Depression in Primary Care.
- Kurian BT, Trivedi MH, Grannemann BD, Claassen CA, Daly EJ, Sunderajan P. Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry 2009 11/4 140-6.
- Managing Depressive Disorders in Patients with Epilepsy
- Trivedi MH, Kurian BT Psychiatry 2007 4(1) 26-34
- Effect of regulatory warnings on antidepressant prescribing for children and adolescents.
- Kurian BT, Ray WA, Arbogast PG, Fuchs DC, Dudley JA, Cooper WO Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2007 161(7) 690-6.
Honors & Awards
- APIRE Junior Investigators Research Colloquium Travel Award
- New Clinical Drug Evaluation Unit New Investigator’s Award
- Hollender Award for Most Outstanding Psychiatry Resident
Department of Psychiatry, Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2006)
- Richard K. Gaines Award for Excellence in Psychiatry for Medical Students
Department of Psychiatry, Texas A&M College of Medicine (2002)
- Texas A&M Medical Science Scholar
- AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION