- Medical School
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine (1997), Medicine
- Internship (Residency)
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine (1998), Pediatrics
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine (2000), Pediatrics
- Indiana Sch. of Med.-Riley Hospital for Children (2003), Pediatric Pulmonology
- Indiana Sch. of Med.-Riley Hospital for Children (2004), Pediatric Pulmonology
- Research Fellowship
- Riley Hospital for Children (2004), Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Lung (Pulmonology)
- Pediatric Sleep & Breathing Disorders
- Lung structure and function of infants with recurrent wheeze when asymptomatic.
- Llapur CJ, Martínez TM, Coates C, Tiller C, Wiebke JL, Li X, Applegate K, Coxson HO, Tepper RS Eur. Respir. J. 2009 Jan 33 1 107-12
- Measurement of single breath-hold carbon monoxide diffusing capacity in healthy infants and toddlers.
- Castillo A, Llapur CJ, Martinez T, Kisling J, Williams-Nkomo T, Coates C, Tepper RS Pediatr. Pulmonol. 2006 Jun 41 6 544-50
- High-resolution computed tomography imaging of airway disease in infants with cystic fibrosis.
- Martínez TM, Llapur CJ, Williams TH, Coates C, Gunderman R, Cohen MD, Howenstine MS, Saba O, Coxson HO, Tepper RS Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 2005 Nov 172 9 1133-8
- Parental smoking and airway reactivity in healthy infants.
- Tepper RS, Williams-Nkomo T, Martinez T, Kisling J, Coates C, Daggy J Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 2005 Jan 171 1 78-82
- Assessment of exhaled nitric oxide kinetics in healthy infants.
- Martínez T, Weist A, Williams T, Clem C, Silkoff P, Tepper RS J. Appl. Physiol. 2003 Jun 94 6 2384-90
Honors & Awards
- Best Doctors
D Magazine (2013-2014)
- Clinical Research Grant from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Project title: Evaluation of Airway Responsiveness and Exhaled Nitric (2002)
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (2005)
- American Thoracic Society (2003)