- Medical School
- University of Illinois - Chicago (2007)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011), Anesthesiology
- Labor analgesia effects on uterine physiology
- Management of postpartum hemorrhage following cesarean delivery
- A Randomized Control Trial of Bupivacaine and Fentanyl versus Fentanyl-only for Epidural Analgesia during the Second Stage of Labor.
- Craig MG, Grant EN, Tao W, McIntire DD, Leveno KJ Anesthesiology 2014 Sep
- Neuraxial analgesia effects on labour progression: facts, fallacies, uncertainties and the future.
- Grant E, Tao W, Craig M, McIntire D, Leveno K BJOG 2014 Aug
- Labor complicated by mitral stenosis.
- Grant EN, Williams KC, Perez BJ Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent) 2013 Jan 26 1 42
- Dual presentation of a giant left ventricular pseudoaneurysm and true aneurysm.
- Grant EN, Huang N, Joshi GP, Aguirre MA Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent) 2012 Jan 25 1 28-30
- Glycemic control during labor and delivery: a survey of academic centers in the United States
- Erica N Grant and Girish P. Joshi Arch Gynecol Obstet July 2011
- Differential effects of PPARgamma agonists on the metabolic properties of gliomas and astrocytes.
- Spagnolo A, Grant EN, Glick R, Lichtor T, Feinstein DL Neurosci. Lett. 2007 Apr 417 1 72-7
- Society of Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology (2010)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists (2008)
- Dallas County Society of Anesthesiologists (2008)