Courtney Baldridge, M.D., is a graduate of Westmont College and University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. She completed her internship and residency in Pediatrics at UT Southwestern and Children’s Medical Center. She works as a hospitalist at Children’s Medical Center and serves as the Director of the Global Health Pediatric Education Program for the residency program at UT Southwestern.
Dr. Baldridge is passionate about international child health and acute care in general pediatrics. Her research interests include global health education for trainees. She is the recipient of the Southwestern Academy of Teachers Junior Faculty Development Fund Grant and the Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas Award for Excellence in Pediatric Medicine.
- Westmont College (2005), Chemistry
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2010), Medicine
- Global health education
- Late and very late onset group B Streptococcus sepsis: one and the same?
- Cantey JB, Baldridge C, Jamison R, Shanley LA World J Pediatr 2014 Feb 10 1 24-8
Honors & Awards
- Educational Innovation Award
Pediatric Residency, UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014)
- Global Health Award
Pediatric Residency, UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012)
- Award for Excellence in Pediatric Medicine
Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas (2010)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2009)