|Medical School||Medical College of Virginia (2000)|
|Internship||Graduate Hospital (2001), Internal Medicine|
|Residency||Temple University School of Medicine (2004), Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation|
|Fellowship||University of Washington Medical Center (2005), Multiple Sclerosis|
- Botox Injections for Multiple Sclerosis
- Comprehensive Wheelchair Seating Evaluations
- Intrathecal Pump Maintenance for Multiple Sclerosis
- Medical Management for Multiple Sclerosis
- Spasticity Management & Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- Therapy Assessments for Multiple Sclerosis
- Spasticity Management
- Wheelchair Seating
- Corticosteroids for multiple sclerosis: II. Application for disease-modifying effects.
- Shah A, Eggenberger E, Zivadinov R, Stüve O, Frohman EM Neurotherapeutics 2007 Oct 4 4 627-32
- A randomized, blinded, parallel-group, pilot trial of mycophenolate mofetil (CellCept) compared with interferon beta-1a (Avonex) in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
- Frohman EM, Cutter G, Remington G, Gao H, Rossman H, Weinstock-Guttman B, Durfee JE, Conger A, Carl E, Treadaway K, Lindzen E, Salter A, Frohman TC, Shah A, Bates A, Cox JL, Dwyer MG, Stüve O, Greenberg BM, Racke MK, Zivadinov R Ther Adv Neurol Disord 2010 Jan 3 1 15-28
- Fatigue in multiple sclerosis.
- Shah A Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am 2009 May 20 2 363-72
- Break in binocular fusion during head turning in MS patients with INO.
- Mills DA, Frohman TC, Davis SL, Salter AR, McClure S, Beatty I, Shah A, Galetta S, Eggenberger E, Zee DS, Frohman EM Neurology 2008 Aug 71 6 458-60
- Corticosteroids for multiple sclerosis: I. Application for treating exacerbations.
- Frohman EM, Shah A, Eggenberger E, Metz L, Zivadinov R, Stüve O Neurotherapeutics 2007 Oct 4 4 618-26
- Gender-related differences in acute rehabilitation lengths of stay, charges, and functional outcomes for a matched sample with spinal cord injury: a multicenter investigation.
- Greenwald BD, Seel RT, Cifu DX, Shah AN Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2001 Sep 82 9 1181-7
Rehabilitation: Its Role in Multiple Sclerosis. In Cook SD (ed) Handbook of Multiple Sclerosis, 4th ed
Kraft GK, Shah A (2006). New York, Taylor & Francis
Symptomatic Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. In Lucchinetti C, Holfeld R (eds) Blue Books of Practical Neurology
Shah A, Davis SL, Bates A, FrohmanT, Frohman EM (2008). Philadelphia, Elsevier
Fatigue in Multiple Sclerosis. In Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics
Shah A (2009).
Spasticity Due to Multiple Sclerosis: Pathophysiology, Epidemiology, Treatment. In Brashear A, Elovic E (eds) Spasticity: Diagnosis and Management, 1st ed
Shah A, Maitin I (2010). New York, Demos Medical
Honors & Awards
- Program for Academic Leadership
Association of Academic Physiatrists (2007)
American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2006)
- FOCIS Award
National competition awarded to outstanding fellows in basic or clinical science (2005)
- Emory Stoner Award
Pennsylvania Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (2004)
- Presidential Scholarship
Medical College of Virginia (2000)
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Dallas/Fort Worth Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Society
- Texas Medical Association