2006- Postdoctoral Researcher, Assistant Instructor & Instructor, UT Southwestern Medical Center
2004-2006 Postdoctoral Researcher, Institute of Microbioogy, Seoul National University, South Korea
2004 Ph.D. Seoul National University, South Korea
|Undergraduate||Seoul National University - Korea (1997), Microbiology|
|Graduate School||Seoul National University - Korea (1999), Microbiology|
|Graduate School||Seoul National University - Korea (2004), Microbiology|
- Finding novel components and characterizing their functional network of the Neurospora circadian clock
- Suppression of WC-independent frequency transcription by RCO-1 is essential for Neurospora circadian clock.
- Zhou Z, Liu X, Hu Q, Zhang N, Sun G, Cha J, Wang Y, Liu Y, He Q Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2013 Nov
- The Ccr4-Not complex regulates the phase of the Neurospora circadian clock by controlling WHITE COLLAR protein stability and activity.
- Huang G, He Q, Guo J, Cha J, Liu Y J. Biol. Chem. 2013 Sep
- CATP is a critical component of the Neurospora circadian clock by regulating the nucleosome occupancy rhythm at the frequency locus.
- Cha J, Zhou M, Liu Y EMBO Rep. 2013 Aug
- Non-optimal codon usage affects expression, structure and function of clock protein FRQ.
- Zhou M, Guo J, Cha J, Chae M, Chen S, Barral JM, Sachs MS, Liu Y Nature 2013 Feb
- Regulation of the activity and cellular localization of the circadian clock protein FRQ.
- Cha J, Yuan H, Liu Y J. Biol. Chem. 2011 Apr 286 13 11469-78
- Instructor (2012)
- Assistant Instructor (2010-2012)