Patient appointments – 214-645-3838 or 214-645-8300
Dr. Tiffany Woodus joined the Division of General Obstetrics and Gynecology at UT Southwestern in 2010 following completion of a four-year residency in obstetrics and gynecology at UT Southwestern and Parkland Memorial Hospital. A graduate of Hendrix College in Conway, Arkansas, she received the doctor of medicine degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine in Little Rock.
Dr. Woodus speaks both English and Spanish. During her residency, she excelled as a teacher. Today, her patients benefit from this ability along with her meticulous clinical skills. Her clinical interests include adolescent and young adult care, women’s preventative care, obstetrics, and gynecology.
A caring individual who believes in helping others, Dr. Woodus has been a volunteer at back-to-school health fairs, served on a medical mission to Honduras, and led a team in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. In her off hours, she enjoys reading, dancing, and travel.
Her professional affiliations include the Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Medical School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences - College of Medicine (2006)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2010), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Abnormal/Irregular Vaginal Bleeding (Amenorrhea, Menorrhagia)
- Gynecology Throughout Lifespan
- Hormone Assays, Testing & Therapy
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Routine Obstetrical & Prenatal Care
- Vaginal & Vulvar Disorders, Dyplasia
Honors & Awards
- Teaching Award
Outstanding Senior Resident (2010)